Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and suddenly transformed into a Chad over night?

I would probably have 50 texts to respond to on my phone

Walk around campus and notice all the women ogling me.

actually begin talking to people and make eye contact with everyone and smile.

make some good friends and join clubs.

once i have found a proper girl, i want to ask her out and have a proper relationship.

become successful and live life happy hopefully i can find a wife by the time i finish college.

go outside and test if women will instantly approach me and you know the rest

reactivate tinder and swipe away

I'd go on as usual. Doing nothing. I'm not going to turn into a degenerate scumbag just because I've got the looks to.

Finally get friends and talk to people who are actually interested in listening to me. And obv get a girl, but no way in hell will I tolerate any of her shit.

Do a little dance
Hours of staring into a mirror
Going out
Making tinder selfies
Date and slay
Marry a Stacy

Get high on the drug called validation

Narcymax

Smugly walk around, never giving way to people on the sidewalk because they would give way to me. Start an instagram account so suppliment my NEETBUX. Get dozens of girl's numbers in person, hundreds more off tinder. Steal girls from other guys.

Post on incels.is.

Do you guys think that normies chad stacies that bullied you back in school will respect you or change their view of you if turned into a chad?
It's always a wonder to me. What does looks theory and height theory have to say about that?

Last edited:
I would cry and laugh uncontrollably because of happiness. And then make social media accounts and spam them with my own pics and make an army of prime thirsty JBs and make a lot of friends and study as hard as i could and do TONS of other things i've always wanted to do but i couldn't because of being a subhuman.

actually begin talking to people and make eye contact with everyone and smile.

make some good friends and join clubs.

once i have found a proper girl, i want to ask her out and have a proper relationship.

become successful and live life happy hopefully i can find a wife by the time i finish college.

how we could have been 0_0... yet we are alone, ugly and miserable... life is unfair.

I would cry and laugh uncontrollably because of happiness. And then make social media accounts and spam them with my own pics and make an army of prime thirsty JBs and make a lot of friends and study as hard as i could and do TONS of other things i've always wanted to do but i couldn't because of being a subhuman.
you can still study fakecel

Hitting on this girl from one of my classes and actually living life

I would install Tinder, start swiping, walk around town, enjoying all of the IOIs. Then I would bang as many chicks as possible.

I'd fucking rejoice and find some pussy

Go fuck bitches, reject a lot of them for my amusement, most fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back