Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do if you woke up as a Chad?

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
I know similar questions have been asked here a lot, but I am trying to go for a new angle:

What would you do besides fucking/relationship/parties ect. ?

Would you just be satisfied with awesome sex (be it with an endless stream of 10/10 stacys or the true love of your life)?

Or would you use your time to do something else (hobby/career) now that you are no longer occupied with sexual frustration, loneliness and nihilistic rage?

To give you an example, here is what I would do:

I would try out almost every sexual depravity until I absolutely had my fill. When I’m done I would invest my time in my various hobbies and projects. However whenever I get horny I would just charm/call some stacy and do with whatever sex act I like the most and then send her away because my interest would immediately be focused again on my previous endeavour.

I would repeat this cycle until I have spent all my creativity and satisfied all my interests.

Then I would marry some foid with whom I am actually compatible and start a family.

What would you do?

Probably still kill myself cause i'm insane.

I can’t think of anything else I’d do other than fuck all stacies in my school

Probably still kill myself cause i'm insane.
Ok, but please use your Chad-charisma to organise a huge mass suicide.

I would make a sect like Raël (alias Claude Vorilhon) did :feelshaha:

250px-Raelian_symbol.svg.png

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I would spend the next couple years compensating for what I missed out on. I will also make sure to fuck as many lolis as possible. It’s not likely I will get in trouble since the loli won’t do anything. After that I would probably continue playing video games

Become a male model and spread blackpills

Become a religious leader and have a harem of foids.

Get a job until i could start my own, be with one girl until she starts a drama then replace her, have a kid but not getting married, i would make her sign she gives up all rights on kids.

i would make her sign she gives up all rights on kids
She'll likely give up her rights on kids on her own when the kid no longer earns her attention on social media.

She'll likely give up her rights on kids on her own when the kid no longer earns her attention on social media.
Pretty much, even those that murder their kids are best moms online

become a motivational speaker or do whatever bullshit job that just requires good looks and collect as much shekels as possible

Postmaxx furiously in the sewers subsection of this forum and never leave my basement

I'd reject women Chadfish-style in real life. Meet up with them and tell them their photos were faked and that they weren't worth fucking. It'd be far more devastating than being stood up by a Chadfish. Women's self-worth is pretty much 100% based on their ability to attract and be fucked by good-looking men.

I know similar questions have been asked here a lot, but I am trying to go for a new angle:

What would you do besides fucking/relationship/parties ect. ?

Would you just be satisfied with awesome sex (be it with an endless stream of 10/10 stacys or the true love of your life)?

Or would you use your time to do something else (hobby/career) now that you are no longer occupied with sexual frustration, loneliness and nihilistic rage?

To give you an example, here is what I would do:

I would try out almost every sexual depravity until I absolutely had my fill. When I’m done I would invest my time in my various hobbies and projects. However whenever I get horny I would just charm/call some stacy and do with whatever sex act I like the most and then send her away because my interest would immediately be focused again on my previous endeavour.

I would repeat this cycle until I have spent all my creativity and satisfied all my interests.

Then I would marry some foid with whom I am actually compatible and start a family.

What would you do?
Find a non feminist.

Get married.

I would spend the next couple years compensating for what I missed out on. I will also make sure to fuck as many lolis as possible. It’s not likely I will get in trouble since the loli won’t do anything. After that I would probably continue playing video games
I don’t want to judge but don’t you have any higher aspirations?

get in an ltr with my oneitis and then turbo effort entrepreneurship
Do you wave any business idea?

Become a male model and spread blackpills
:feelsokman:

Become a religious leader and have a harem of foids.
…but you already would have a harem by virtue of being chad?
Or do you want to be worshipped in a religious sense?

Get a job until i could start my own, be with one girl until she starts a drama then replace her, have a kid but not getting married, i would make her sign she gives up all rights on kids.
Your own business? In what field?

become a motivational speaker or do whatever bullshit job that just requires good looks and collect as much shekels as possible
Oh god I hate motivational speakers. Just world fallacy and survivor bias…
You could at least place a few hidden blackpills here and there.

Postmaxx furiously in the sewers subsection of this forum and never leave my basement
No, seriously?

I'd reject women Chadfish-style in real life. Meet up with them and tell them their photos were faked and that they weren't worth fucking. It'd be far more devastating than being stood up by a Chadfish. Women's self-worth is pretty much 100% based on their ability to attract and be fucked by good-looking men.
Gods work^^

Find a non feminist.
Get married.
:feelsokman:

No, seriously?
I don’t know, maybe become a model, get filthy rich and then give all my money to charity and worthwhile causes.

I would spend my time making the world a better place

Your own business? In what field?
I would like to have my own little farm, maybe grow something. I live in a city and i have really small yard. I might start raising chicks, they dont need big investment or big space. Chickens are really cheap, im not sure does it pays.

Go back to sleep.

First of all I’d immediately cry out of sheer relief. After I’d gotten my bearings I’d sleep around until the novelty starts to wear off then I’d marry a rich girl and live off her wealth while using my dick to keep her loyal.

I don’t know, maybe become a model, get filthy rich and then give all my money to charity and worthwhile causes.

I would spend my time making the world a better place
You are Incel because of your personality, don’t forget that.

First of all I’d immediately cry out of sheer relief. After I’d gotten my bearings I’d sleep around until the novelty starts to wear off then I’d marry a rich girl and live off her wealth while using my dick to keep her loyal.
Lol

Use my chad halo to get elected prime minister (with more than 75% of the parliament so I can change the constitution)

Then send normies into forced labour amusement parks for the rest of their lives and have foids voluntarily be redistributed to all incels (but I would keep a big chunk for myself sorry boyos, still everyone will have a few so no worries)

Then use my looks to convince other countries to elect my incel buddies there and we would all declare war have a civil discussion with countries who refuse (or those ruled by dictators etc)

Also I think this is a great time to say all my posts are satire and for entertainment purposes only unless stated otherwise

7B3F700E C4F4 49A7 BEC6 B8C874187D71

Hmmmm I dont know

Fuck bitches get money and just mog others on purpose

Be rude to Stacies and make fools out of them like in Chadfishes except it would be 10times better because I am Chad and I can up the degree of tanatilization.

Also, to the couple of monkeys who claimed up in the thread that they wouldn't even be able to enjoy being Chad because of years of inceldom: what kind of fucking coping rubbish is that?? Go out for a week in public and being well received and loved will make you forget all about being incel it will fade away to nothing but a bad dream.

I will use my charisma to find a priest to gain access to [HEAVEN] and make sure to die in cairo with my journal of [HEAVEN] on the ground

I would TedBundymaxx:feelsLSD:fuck femoids trash

Find a single woman to willingly be my long term girlfriend or wife, I'm not particularly greedy, I just want one woman to make me feel complete in this life. I don't feel like I ask for very much in this world. Many guys have multiple women and long contact lists in their cellphones full of females, I just want one woman that is loyal or devoted to me only, I literally ask for nothing else in this world which makes it all the more frustrating when I'm constantly denied that. It's so unfair.....

I'm not trying to have a monopoly of multiple females here, I just want one for myself, is that so much to ask for?

Last edited:
JFL, It'd not then require for me to do anything bro, everything will happen automatically if I ever wake up as a chad which will never happen.

Slay every bitch I see on Tinder.

After the obvious compensation, i would probably turn into the biggest dickhead talking apes have ever seen, i'll have my chad irreproachability card always in hand.

well, i would defently become more NT and Low-inhib, because it's just natural for a Chad to behave this way and i might sound bit like a cuck, but since i never liked the concept of Slaying, i would prefer to find a Stacy in order to keep an LTR with her.

fuck hot girls and reject them brutally also make them cry and feel like subhumans and push them to suicide. This will be my revenge for being a 26 year old virgin outcast. Once I do this with at least 20 girls I'll be satisfied.

Then I'll find a 16 year old loyal virgin girl teach her about Christianity marry her asap n make babies. She will be pregnant from age 16-24 and give me 4-5 cute chad boys(will make sure to abort if it's a girl). That's all I need in life.
Will teach my boys how to be alpha gigachads.

Fight feminism/hypergamy