Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you were in public and you saw a chad browsing incels.co?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
I'd probably confront the guy about it if I was low-inhib

Try and see if he's logged in, check his avatar, see who he is. Depending on his posts, he might be mentalcel, might be intruder.

ask for Brazilian Sigma's autograph

wouldn't care, as long as he's volcel and not actively fucking bitches on the side of shitposting here

Would wonder why tf he's wasting time on this site and not out partying or slaying tbh

I'd tell him to prove the blackpill wrong by getting me some pussy.

I would probably try to befriend him tbh.

I'd assume he's a fake/vol/mentalcel tbh and try to be friends with him.

First of all looks that's desired by normies but blackpilled. Can't beat that tbh.

Nothing, and I'd be glad. Everyone should look. Spend time with the blackpill, there in the privacy of your browser. You don't need to justify it to anyone, you don't need to put on your bluepill face and do your dance act for society right now. Just sit there and spend time with blackpill with us, see how you feel. Don't be scared, it's okay to be curious, are you really going to let nanny society's voice in your head tell you you're not allowed to read something?

I would think about what i could do and finally do nothing, somebody browsing the same site i do is not worth my notice

I would think about what i could do and finally do nothing, somebody browsing the same site i do is not worth my notice
But this site only has 10,000 members, facebook and cucktube have billions.

I probably say The FBI is watching you RightNow.

What would Russia do if they found a CIA agent in the Kremlin?

I think I’ve seen this same exact question asked before.

Not gay, not interested in chads. Question is better what to do in case of seeing cute adorable alternative loli browsing incels, approach, saying I am the one, or not :/

Probably go up to him and say "Hello Fakecel"

Make a topic here with picture of him LMAO

I would say that sounds about right

Tell him he’s wasting his life. Go fuck some bitches, Chad.

I would tell him to rope

I would brought with me a physical :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: and cave his fucking :chad: in.

Might be because foid standards are too high and only literal incubus demons can they find attractive enough.

Then its truly over if you're but a human and not a "god"