Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if you were expecting a daughter?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Knowing that this is chads.is with some members having sex right at this moment while I rot lying down on the floor alone; what would you do if the girl you impregnated was expecting to give birth to a girl, making you the proud father of a daughter?

I would abort her the instant I knew about my child's sex: I'm not waiting 18 years and 100s of thousands of dollars to know my daughter is some slut for chad like 90% of women. The shame once knew about that would just be too unbearable for me to live: I would take retroactive action to protect my honor before she even gets the chance to exit the womb.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

As a Muslim, I must say it was wrong to end the practice of female infanticide, widespread in the part of the Middle East Prophet Muhammed PBUH was from: that is the only disagreement I have with Allah and the Quran.

:feelsUgh::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Last edited:
Teach her to hate niggers and jews.

what would you do if the girl you impregnated was expecting to give birth to a girl, making you the proud father of a daughter?
Make love with my hypothetical wife (who else would I have impregnated?) and plan our glorious future together.
Belly
two birds one stone

As a Muslim, I must say it was wrong to end the practice of female infanticide, widespread in the part of the Middle East Prophet Muhammed PBUH was from: that is the only disagreement I have with Allah and the Quran.
I shit on your Quran. I curse the filth known as Muhammad.
Based.

Knowing that this is chads.is with some members having sex right at this moment while I rot lying down on the floor alone; what would you do if the girl you impregnated was expecting to give birth to a girl, making you the proud father of a daughter?

I would abort her the instant I knew about my child's sex: I'm not waiting 18 years and 100s of thousands of dollars to know my daughter is some slut for chad like 90% of women. The shame once knew about that would just be too unbearable for me to live: I would take retroactive action to protect my honor before she even gets the chance to exit the womb.

View attachment 501264
Since I'm against abortion in general (not because of the sanctity of life, but because it gives women a choice), I'd have to say I'd force a miscarriage. Maybe put some booze or drugs in her food or have her accidentally "trip" down a flight of stairs.
I shit on your Quran. I curse the filth known as Muhammad.

Based.
based anti kebab

I would kill the girl I impregnated. Two less worthless whores to deal with.

View attachment 501264
lol ure fucked mentally. daughters are human beings and at least they wont be incel. i rather give birth to a daughter who slays and is career minded than a male whos an incel 25 and rots in the basement and lives of he's parents. nothing worse than that imho
I would kill the girl I impregnated. Two less worthless whores to deal with.
haha inceldom till death

might as well impregnate a cow- at least u get a lifetime supply of milk

based anti kebab
:feelsohgod: But I'm not Arab: proof Muslim curries are the most subhuman race by being hated by arabs, hindu pajeets, and whites.

That picture is so fucking degenerate.

lol ure fucked mentally. daughters are human beings and at least they wont be incel. i rather give birth to a daughter who slays and is career minded than a male whos an incel 25 and rots in the basement and lives of he's parents. nothing worse than that imho

haha inceldom till death

might as well impregnate a cow- at least u get a lifetime supply of milk
Who slays what? A bunch of penis?
:feelsohgod: But I'm not Arab: proof Muslim curries are the most subhuman race by being hated by arabs, hindu pajeets, and whites.
like I said, based anti kebab lol

I don't know about you but a cute blonde girl aged 5-9 in a summer dress would make my life infinitely better. :feelsokman:

I don't know about you but a cute blonde girl aged 5-9 in a summer dress would make my life infinitely better. :feelsokman:
Tbh if i had a daughter and she got to 15, whenever she went to throw out her old worn panties I'd take them and inhale them

Ally marie the future s female cuck 25958544

Tbh if i had a daughter and she got to 15, whenever she went to throw out her old worn panties I'd take them and inhale them
that's not the kind of improvement I was talking about buuut :feelsokman:

that's not the kind of improvement I was talking about buuut :feelsokman:
Oh, well it's good you're not a pedocel like some of the people here. I wish I had proper teenage love when I was a teenager...

Raising a son would be sadism,
raising a daughter masochism.

Don't blame you, that's the only time foids are decently attractive (i.e. they're sexually matured and their bodies look good), yet they aren't brainwashed by feminism or kike media or on the cock carousel just yet. Should move to Australia, age of consent is 16 here (as long as you're not a teacher/parent/guardian figure of the person). Plus, all the best love in media and movies and everything even from anecdote is teenage love and highschool love, we missed out on that so it's no surprise there is some attraction to girls who remind us of those more innocent times.
Raising a son would be sadism,
raising a daughter masochism.
based take :bigbrain:

The amount of greycels spewing pedo shit has increased exponentially:feelsseriously:

Let's hope you haven't been swapping CP with them in the private chats because you'll get ass fucked by the feds any time now :feelskek::feelskek:

I'd abort irrespective of sex. Even if he is a male, I'd rather not pass my non Chad genes and make him suffer for rest of his life they way I do. Better be dead than be like me.

If I were ever lucky enough to have a daughter I'd put my entire heart into raising her properly. I'd want to homeschool her or try to betabuxx myself enough money to send her to a private school. I hate the modern world so it would be impossible to shield her from its dubious ways, but I can warn her and teach her of their methods of the propaganda used against her.

however, in saying all of this, its for naught. The world is a dark, grim, and undeserving place. There are people dead-set on seeing nothing but your direct failure. There is no winning, not for us. To bring another life into this hellscape is a cruel punishment to the child.

having daughters is better than having sons because your basically guaranteed grandchildren

If I were ever lucky enough to have a daughter I'd put my entire heart into raising her properly. I'd want to homeschool her or try to betabuxx myself enough money to send her to a private school. I hate the modern world so it would be impossible to shield her from its dubious ways, but I can warn her and teach her of their methods of the propaganda used against her.

however, in saying all of this, its for naught. The world is a dark, grim, and undeserving place. There are people dead-set on seeing nothing but your direct failure. There is no winning, not for us. To bring another life into this hellscape is a cruel punishment to the child.
You would still get cucked tho