Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if you were an incel NEET and your stepcousin was a jewess who attends 70k per year elite private university

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy
★★★★★
:horror:

Her immediately after getting a degree and starting her career in Jewish high society

I am an incel NEET

And Incel NEET
But you dont have a stepcousin who is a jewess and attends 70k per year elite private university ahahahahaha :horror:

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Sex in the kitchen

But you dont have a stepcousin who is a jewess and attends 70k per year elite private university ahahahahaha :horror:
Dont need it, I can just jackoff to jewish girls online

Absolutely nothing.

Which elite private university?

I would not care.

Although, Jew foids tend to have lots of friends, and get into the best parties. Jew foids are known for being extremely racist, although, if they like a guy - his social status will be raised by hanging around them. Be careful though - the bad part is, Jew foids drain the soul from successful males.

I’m not joking, Jews see goym as cattle - Jew foids literally drain the life force of successful men, like Amber Heard, and destroy them. Look at Brad Pitt, after he was divorced by Jennifer Aniston.