Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do if you heard your sister having sex?

Brashears

Brashears

Banned
-
Elliot Rodger wrote in his manifesto that he heard his sister having sex. He stood by the door and listened to the whole thing, but didn't do anything about it. One of his more cucked moments. I would have told them to shut the fuck up.

Assuming you have a sister or imagine that you do, would you guys do the same? How would you react if you were in the same situation?

Don't know, maybe rope on the spot.

FDB72980 97EF 461A 96DE 8710B9DCC74C

Elliot Rodger wrote in his manifesto that he heard his sister having sex. He stood by the door and listened to the whole thing, but didn't do anything about it. One of his more cucked moments. I would have told them to shut the fuck up.

Assuming you have a sister or imagine that you do, would you guys do the same? How would you react if you were in the same situation?
IDK man, what could he do. What could have he gained by yelling at them to shut up?

Remember Elliot wasn't a violent or impulsive man. He was actually very reasonable, and said in his manifesto several times that he hated the idea of doing the Day of Retribution but had no other option, and up until that point, despite going through brutal suffering all his life, the worst thing he did is try to push some chads and foids off a 10 foot ledge when he was drunk.

put in earphones and listen to the smiths

I'd walk in on them and had them break this vile act of sexual freedom. It is my place too, so I can do the fuck I want.

This (in gta v)

I would open the door and scream "WAIT UNTIL I TELL DAD ABOUT THIS."

I don't have a sister but if I were him, probably nothing in the moment, too high inhib. But in his place, Chad would've been my first stop when I'm (hypothetically) exploring othER options.

Rent a van and drive away :feelsEhh:

Brutal tbh i never heard my sister having sex fortunately

After that happened, he did try to convince his mom to ban his sister's boyfriend from coming to her house. But of course she didn't listen to him.

My sister even showed me a picture of one of his ex-girlfriends, a pretty brunette white girl. My hatred towards him only intensified after that. I refused to speak to him whenever he came over, and I constantly pestered my mother to ban him from the house, but she refused to heed my demands. Even worse, she constantly talked about him admiringly.

He seemed like the typical obnoxious slob that most young girls are sexually attracted to. Georgia invited him to my mother’s house all the time, and it angered me to watch him lurking about, eating my mother’s food and drinks, and making use of my mother’s house. He was freeloading off my mother, and she didn’t even realize it

If Elliot didn't have a sister, he might still be alive today. His sister's degenerate behavior ruined his only safe space which was his mom's house and strengthened his resolve to take revenge on society.

Last edited:
The frat party that ER attended where an Asian bro pushed him over the ledge got him to the breaking point. But before that it was incidences like these that slowly built up ER's rage. His sister shouldn't have been such a whore.

dont have a sister but probs be a bit turned on ngl id eventually rape before i rope

ER was a pathetic guy. Say what you want, he killed more ricecels than foids. That alone makes him a failure in my eyes.
That guy was a total lowT beta. Could have got some 4/10. Fuck that looser seriously.

Now coming back to your question, although I don't have a sister, if I had one than I'd just beat the door and than plug in my earphones, maybe tell my dad and mom afterwards tho.
Seriously like who gives a fuck ?

Why do I see a lot of blackpilled guys wasting their time on frivolous matters? Doesn't makes sense.

Jfl if you have a sister and you aren’t trying to actively has sex with her.

Lmao another reason why ER was so pathetic. He lost his life, his corpse is being fed by maggots while his sister and family enjoying their life. Just fucking LOL if you praise that guy. He is the textbook definition

Lost his life for what? What?

If i did I wouldnt worry about it. If I yelled at them to shut the fuck up they would either not shut up, or they would begrudgingly shut up and be angry at me about it for the next 2 days and then the next time they fuck they would start making noise again. Thats how it is with normies. You are wasting your time when you tell them to stop because they will just do it again.

The only way to get normies to do anything is by force, it could be physical or it could be something else, like “if you dont do this i will fire you”

Besides, many things make more noise and are more annoying than hearing people moaning during sex. Even if it was my sister, so what? She wouldnt give two shits about me and it wouldnt be any worse than hearing some random idiots in my apartment moaning while they had sex.