Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do if you had your oneitis right in front of you, share your fantasy

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I am the spirit of vengeance
★★★★★
So my oneitis was my teacher from school, and if I had her right in front of me and I could do anything without consequences:
First I would beat her, I would scream at her why she fucking dared to leave me when I needed her the most, how my school life became a fucking hell after she left, how much I missed her voice and how much of a fucking cunt she was for being so selfish.
then I would start kissing her, I would kiss and bite her lips so hard I would make her bleed, I would taste every drop of blood from her mouth, I would lick her face like a popsicle her mouth nose eyes eyebrows ears every single inch, I would rip her hair with my teeth and I would eat it.
then I would rip up her clothes, those fine silk stockings that I've dreamed about for so long, I would rip them apart, I would suck and lick her feet like there was no tomorrow and then I would eat her pussy for fucking hours, biting her, making her bleed too, would do the same with her cute nipples, her armpits, her entire body would be a candy lollipop for me, I would make her swallow ecstasy pills and LSD and other drugs to make her feel everything 10000x more. I would fuck her until she couldn't breathe, I would fuck every single one of her holes for 5 hours each.
I would kiss her and lick her sweet cheeks telling her how much I love her before punching her in the stomach over and over again. always reminding her how much I love her and she belongs to me, she's mine and she's my doll. my sweet fuckdoll.
and finally I would choke her, choking her while I cum inside the womb that I've longed for so many years, and here's the thing at the end I don't know if I would be able to control myself to stop choking her once I'm done or maybe I would keep my hands around her soft neck, making her mine completely taking her life, I don't know.
If I went to the first route, we would do the same every day and night for the rest of my life, she would forget who she was, she would be my doll forever.
if I went to the second route, I would do the same with her dead body and then I would eat her, would keep her beautiful and perfect head frozen to preserve it.

Or the third route, after finally being free of more than 10 years of misery pain and suffering I would rest my head in her soft breasts, would hug her and I would tell her that she'll stay with me forever, she would touch my head softly, and I would fell asleep, I would stay there feeling her warmth forever, feeling so safe and in absolute peace like a newborn baby, I would truly be reborn.

of course all of this is a work of fiction and this wouldn't happen in a real-life scenario ever.

Last edited:
embrace her and kiss her forehead. After this, I'd hold her hand and go to the Museum. After getting home, we'd eat dinner, listen to music and then fuck

If it were my ex-oneitis: the Puerto Rican, we'd just talk because she has a girlfriend. If it were one of my twoitises, I would rub her feet and tell her how pretty she is. I'd rub and kiss her pussy then fuck her. I'd cum on her bush.

embrace her and kiss her forehead. After this, I'd hold her hand and go to the Museum. After getting home, we'd eat dinner, listen to music and then fuck
we will never get this type of shit bro it is OVER.

comfy :feelscomfy:

Soo based man

i'd take a fat shit

Same but i want her to lead, initiate and be motherly to me, kiss my forehead and after we fuck I sleep in her arms. :cryfeels::cryfeels:(I will never get this :feelsrope:)

No fantasy for your face

Wholesome meanwhile the first thing op does is beat her jfl

Same but i want her to lead, initiate and be motherly to me, kiss my forehead and after we fuck I sleep in her arms. :cryfeels::cryfeels:(I will never get this :feelsrope:)
Having a mommy kink is brutal because of how unrealistic it is

Especially for people like us, who need it the most, no foid is willing to do the mommy shit we dream of, no foid will put up with some non NT fuck who has the emotional needs of a 5 year old.

Especially for people like us, who need it the most, no foid is willing to do the mommy shit we dream of, no foid will put up with some non NT fuck who has the emotional needs of a 5 year old.
I will never have a blonde gf who breastfeeds me and tells me that everything will be okay
:feelsrope:

That's exactly the kind of relationship that I've fantasized for so long with my teacher, I can't forget her maternal warmth, I can't, no young foid can give you that.
Wholesome meanwhile the first thing op does is beat her jfl
mostly due to my frustration, I love her so much but I hate her for leaving I hate that shit so fucking much I don't know how I would react besides punching her but if not, I would have an episode and I would cry like a bitch for hours in front of her, the emotional weight would be too heavy.

I would literally kill (in roblox) to have my teacher waking me up in the morning, giving me milk and cereal, playing with my hair, letting me cuddle with her with my face buried in her breasts, taking me to the last Marvel slop movie, buying me popcorn, buying me action figures, we would celebrate Christmas together, we would watch cartoons together, she would be everything that I've always needed.
But it doesn't fucking exist. everything that would bring me joy doesn't even exist.
IT DOESNT FUCKING EXIST.

I will never have a blonde gf who breastfeeds me and tells me that everything will be okay
being breastfeed has to be the only way to heal all the scars inside, scars that no amount of money would heal, just my teacher breastfeeding me and genuinely telling me "I love you, and I'll never leave you".
Fuck this fucking shithole of a planet and fuck everyone.

being breastfeed has to be the only way to heal all the scars inside, scars that no amount of money would heal, just my teacher breastfeeding me and genuinely telling me "I love you, and I'll never leave you".
Id rather have a young girl do this

mostly due to my frustration, I love her so much but I hate her for leaving I hate that shit so fucking much I don't know how I would react besides punching her but if not, I would have an episode and I would cry like a bitch for hours in front of her, the emotional weight would be too heavy.
Sounds like you need a pillow to cry in and some tea

We will absolutely never have this, even if you are chad this possibility is as far fetched and irrealistic as it gets.

(NSFW)

I would literally kill (in roblox) to have my teacher waking me up in the morning, giving me milk and cereal, playing with my hair, letting me cuddle with her with my face buried in her breasts, taking me to the last Marvel slop movie, buying me popcorn, buying me action figures, we would celebrate Christmas together, we would watch cartoons together, she would be everything that I've always needed.
But it doesn't fucking exist. everything that would bring me joy doesn't even exist.
IT DOESNT FUCKING EXIST.
Tfw no rich, femdom, tall, muscular and big titty mommy wife to pamper you, breastfeed you and spoil you. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Grope her big tits while squeezing her ass and kissing her :ahegao:

I will never have this :feelsrope:
Being breastfed and jerked off by a loving mommy foid would fix like 80% of my problems, all while she calls me a good boy and a obedient puppy:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
In summary of what I would do:
B7df35e9 8535 4866 a001 9855e7056452

Last edited:
So my oneitis was my teacher from school, and if I had her right in front of me and I could do anything without consequences:
First I would beat her, I would scream at her why she fucking dared to leave me when I needed her the most, how my school life became a fucking hell after she left, how much I missed her voice and how much of a fucking cunt she was for being so selfish.
then I would start kissing her, I would kiss and bite her lips so hard I would make her bleed, I would taste every drop of blood from her mouth, I would lick her face like a popsicle her mouth nose eyes eyebrows ears every single inch, I would rip her hair with my teeth and I would eat it.
then I would rip up her clothes, those fine silk stockings that I've dreamed about for so long, I would rip them apart, I would suck and lick her feet like there was no tomorrow and then I would eat her pussy for fucking hours, biting her, making her bleed too, would do the same with her cute nipples, her armpits, her entire body would be a candy lollipop for me, I would make her swallow ecstasy pills and LSD and other drugs to make her feel everything 10000x more. I would fuck her until she couldn't breathe, I would fuck every single one of her holes for 5 hours each.
I would kiss her and lick her sweet cheeks telling her how much I love her before punching her in the stomach over and over again. always reminding her how much I love her and she belongs to me, she's mine and she's my doll. my sweet fuckdoll.
and finally I would choke her, choking her while I cum inside the womb that I've longed for so many years, and here's the thing at the end I don't know if I would be able to control myself to stop choking her once I'm done or maybe I would keep my hands around her soft neck, making her mine completely taking her life, I don't know.
If I went to the first route, we would do the same every day and night for the rest of my life, she would forget who she was, she would be my doll forever.
if I went to the second route, I would do the same with her dead body and then I would eat her, would keep her beautiful and perfect head frozen to preserve it.

Or the third route, after finally being free of more than 10 years of misery pain and suffering I would rest my head in her soft breasts, would hug her and I would tell her that she'll stay with me forever, she would touch my head softly, and I would fell asleep, I would stay there feeling her warmth forever, feeling so safe and in absolute peace like a newborn baby, I would truly be reborn.

of course all of this is a work of fiction and this wouldn't happen in a real-life scenario ever.
id do the same thing