Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what would you do if you had the ability to teleport panties from girls into your hands at will?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★

What are ways you could use this without being burned at the stake like a witch?

I was thinking teleport panties off of lolis and plant them in gigachad's backpack and then call the cops anonymously on him, saying you saw him steal the panties off her.

Explain the lack of fingerprints by saying chad was wearing gloves. Then copcels will send chad to jail after this becomes a recurring thing.

I wouldnt use it for me since 3D foids are fucking trash.
What i would do is that i could find any thirsty fuck. Ask him who's his oneitis and ask him how much he would pay for her panties :smonk: :bigbrain:

I wouldnt use it for me since 3D foids are fucking trash.
What i would do is that i could find any thirsty fuck. Ask him who's his oneitis and ask him how much he would pay for her panties :smonk: :bigbrain:
exactly :feelsLSD:

Mass steal pantsu and sell it to pervs

The possibilities are endless
Ofc I wouldn't like to have any for myself since 3d foids suck, but at least I could troll them to no end

I would use my ability to teleport panties from girls into my hands at will to [UWSL]teleport panties from girls into my hands at wil. That is what that power does so that is what I'd do with it. :feelstastyman:[/UWSL]

I would use my ability to teleport panties from girls into my hands at will to [UWSL]teleport panties from girls into my hands at wil. That is what that power does so that is what I'd do with it. :feelstastyman:[/UWSL]
obviously it's about the context of use

that's like answering "what would you do with the power of flight" with "I would fly"

I don't think I'd do anything, maybe resell it.

Zillionaire grindset it and make a profit and become the worlds most elite and rich fifteen year old