Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do if you had a loaded gun or poison with you? Would you kill yourself immediately or would you wait and cope?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
If I had a gun with me, I'd just do it even though death by firearm scares me due to chances of misfiring which can leave my face blown off without killing me.

No. That’s incredibly impulsive and literally anything is better than suicide

i'd never kill myself, i'm chronically depressed but not suicidal, those are two different things to me

i'd never kill myself, i'm chronically depressed but not suicidal, those are two different things to me
I am both depressed and highly suicidal. :feelsthink::feelsthink:

I am both depressed and highly suicidal. :feelsthink::feelsthink:
idk man, when I was legit suicidal I would literally lay down and rot, i was in pain physically, couldn't breathe normally, couldn't eat, felt like I was about to cry up all the time. It was agonizing. Therefore I always scratch my head when incels say they have suicidal thoughts. But I understand not everyone is like me

idk man, when I was legit suicidal I would literally lay down and rot, i was in pain physically, couldn't breathe normally, couldn't eat, felt like I was about to cry up all the time. It was agonizing. Therefore I always scratch my head when incels say they have suicidal thoughts. But I understand not everyone is like me
yes. being suicidal and depressed are completely different, though one can easily become the other

I'd wait until 30 at least before considering it.
Even if everything is shit right now, I don't know what the future holds for me.

Incorrect. I can think of many worse things than suicide.
Yes. Suicide if executed correctly provides one with eternal peace and respite from all suffering through non-existence, and there are far worse things than not existing like being in constant chronic pain and agony.

Yes. Suicide if executed correctly provides one with eternal peace and respite from all suffering through non-existence, and there are far worse things than not existing like being in constant chronic pain and agony.
:yes::yes::yes: This is why I hate it when someone stops a suicide and acts like they “saved” the person. Motherfucker, you didn’t save anyone. You just prolonged their suffering

:yes::yes::yes: This is why I hate it when someone stops a suicide and acts like they “saved” the person. Motherfucker, you didn’t save anyone. You just prolonged their suffering
"But but but... human life is the most precious thing in this world!" :soy::soy::soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Only if it’s an enjoyable life worth living
Soys and normoids will say that ALL human life is precious and worth protecting, even ones of those who are rotting homeless in a gutter.

Soys and normoids will say that ALL human life is precious and worth protecting, even ones of those who are rotting homeless in a gutter.
Some lives just aren’t worth living. A person has the right to decide if their own life is worth living. That’s why legal euthanasia should be an option.

Hell is real. Accept Jesus.