Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What Would YOU Do If you Had a GF and You Saw Her Using...

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date

What would you do?

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
What would you do if you magically had a gf and saw her using femaledatingstrategy or inceltear or any other incel hate community? I don't condone violence BTW.. but this is deserving.

Brutally raped her then Beat her a lot torture that bitch then shit into her mouth pee on her pussy send the videos to part of her family and publit it here (in video) It is never going to happen I am KHHV just saying

:feelsahh:

I already hate incels, if I got a gf my hate for incels will only increase.

I would break her phone

I would break her phone
Smartphone and social media are single-handedly the worst inventions humanity has ever created.

depends on her looks level. if Becky foid leave. but for a Stacy I can tolerate it till her looks fade, then leave

Smartphone and social media are single-handedly the worst inventions humanity has ever created.
Yes ofc, now there's no going back. humanity will go towards their own demise

Top-tier shitpost.

Nah, if I had a girlfriend she would be young, hot, and nasty and we would already have an arrangement that she would make me 4-5 babies before age 30 that a paternity test revealed were mine and would take care of them until they were at least 2, not make babies of any other guys and allow me to take care of them at least between ages 2 and 18 (15 in my ideal society) and in return I would provide her all she wanted of what I had and let her do basically whatever she wanted (including fuck other guys) as long as it didn't significantly impair my ability to support her via destructiveness and/or endangerment and/or in any other way. If you think that sustainable lifestyle is cucked, stay mad I'd love it and she would, too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

In this case I would assume that she was browsing those places to piss me off, turn on my submissive kink, or get attention and validation that there are basically no consequences for her sexual actions. I wouldn't care, I'd just put another baby inside her and teach my son what a cunt his mommy is.

italian-spiderman-marcogif.gif

i wouldn't date a whore lmao

I wouldn't give a shit tbh. I would just see if she was down to fuck right then and there:feelsdevil:

I would smash her phone into little pieces with a hammer :feelsokman: