Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do if you get isekai'd with all your memories intact.

Hokmacel

Hokmacel

Banned
-
What would you brocels do if you get isekai'd into a fantasy world like mushoku tensei?

Here are some possible starting scenarios.

You get isekai'd but you are still subhuman like Pax shirone but filthy rich..

You get isekai'd as a chadlite like Rudy but without talents and average family.

You get Isekai'd in a shitty place equivalent to a third world country like the demon continent but you get hitogami's advice

You get isekai'd and you are op in magic or swordsmanship but still subhuman.

Last edited:
Find the very heart of this world and sink my teeth into its fleshy surface. This world or the other, they are twisted beyond belief and there is nothing to do but embrace the most clownish position of all: demon summoning.

Last edited:
I have no idea what any of that means

I would train my Magic to the Point of Teleportation and invisibility so i can Steal freely. Knowing that morals are bullshit Here and the powerfull people do what they want while the lower people follows the Rules. I will Go straight into sufficient stealing . If there is deception Magic Then Shit becomes Very easy because i can Just pretend to Be a Woman or someone in Power and demand Shit straight away , get a rich man that showers me with Money every weak ( given that Anime cunts are on ultra Tutorial and with deception i can Be Said cunt for a while ) . After i got my House and Money i would just Be a cocky Bastard and do the muh Hero Route Out of fun and Get a Harem because im capable and Strong as fuck at this point lol.

Tldr Train Magic , Then Use Magic for crimes and Get ahead. Get multible simps via deception Magic. Then dismiss them down the Line when i got everything and Play the Hero role " to get a Harem and Prestige.
What would you brocels do if you get isekai'd into a fantasy world like mushoku tensei?

Here are some possible starting scenarios.

You get isekai'd but you are still subhuman like Pax shirone but filthy rich..

You get isekai'd as a chadlite like Rudy but without talents and average family.

You get Isekai'd in a shitty place equivalent to a third world country like the demon continent but you get hitogami's advice

You get isekai'd and you are op in magic or swordsmanship but still subhuman.

Last edited:
I would train my Magic to the Point of Teleportation and invisibility so i can Steal freely. Knowing that morals are bullshit Here and the powerfull people do what they want while the lower people follows the Rules. I will Go straight into sufficient stealing . If there is deception Magic Then Shit becomes Very easy because i can Just pretend to Be a Woman or someone in Power and demand Shit straight away , get a rich man that showers me with Money every weak ( given that Anime cunts are on ultra Tutorial and with deception i can Be Said cunt for a while ) . After i got my House and Money i would just Be a cocky Bastard and do the muh Hero Route Out of fun and Get a Harem because im capable and Strong as fuck at this point lol.

Tldr Train Magic , Then Use Magic for crimes and Get ahead. Get multible simps via deception Magic. Then dismiss them down the Line when i got everything and Play the Hero role " to get a Harem and Prestige.
bruh that sounds a little gay but ok, i would just studymaxx basic healing magic then buy a bunny slave cuz they are physically weak.

bruh that sounds a little gay but ok, i would just studymaxx basic healing magic then buy a bunny slave cuz they are physically weak.
Nah i want it all . Giving a Shit in a World where everyone is giggly oblivious and Nice is cucked. So yea make yourself a Menace and fuck around a Bit.

:smonk:

Nah i want it all . Giving a Shit in a World where everyone is giggly oblivious and Nice is cucked. So yea make yourself a Menace and fuck around a Bit.

:smonk:
Yeah but just imagine, You are wearing one of those fancy disguise rings then you get groped, Thats gay.

Yeah but just imagine, You are wearing one of those fancy disguise rings then you get groped, Thats gay.
There is No judgment i can be everyone and everything . Ofc Not at the beginng unless deception Magic would Be that broken lol , but later down the Line Sure

In a World where Power is actually optainable by Sheer will you should Use that will ( your Magic in that sence ) to get your Power. Regardless

There is No judgment i can be everyone and everything . Ofc Not at the beginng unless deception Magic would Be that broken lol , but later down the Line Sure

In a World where Power is actually optainable by Sheer will you should Use that will ( your Magic in that sence ) to get your Power. Regardless
In mushoku tensei world magic artifacts are costly, And the asura gold coin is equivalent to the us dollar, So unless you are born in a good kingdom you will have to grind hard to buy some good magic items unless you join a noob adventurer party and you have beginners luck. For me a bunny slave would be enough.

In mushoku tensei world magic artifacts are costly, And the asura gold coin is equivalent to the us dollar, So unless you are born in a good kingdom you will have to grind hard to buy some good magic items unless you join a noob adventurer party and you have beginners luck. For me a bunny slave would be enough.
Maybe i inject my Idea of Power to much Here since i have Close to None in this Life. But i Always Liked that Idea to have utter controll About myself and Others.

I can get a poor Girl that will Slave away for me thats actually a good Idea lol. So i can get early Sex and See how loyal i can make Others with my Power. :feelsUgh:

Maybe i inject my Idea of Power to much Here since i have Close to None in this Life. But i Always Liked that Idea to have utter controll About myself and Others.

I can get a poor Girl that will Slave away for me thats actually a good Idea lol. So i can get early Sex and See how loyal i can make Others with my Power. :feelsUgh:
just be keyaruga theory, or shield hero cuck.

Make a sex cult and fuck cute, submissive lolis. :ahegao:

Make a sex cult and fuck cute, submissive lolis. :ahegao:
develop magic to prevents lolis from aging perhaps? or develop magic to create a race of lolis, like lalafell.