Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if you get doxxed?

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
I have investigated and apparently some incels have taken to the police. Well I only know the case of the user @seija .
you will sui?
Something in minecraft?
apologize with police and cooperate?
become soy, tranny?
become an hermit far away?
have plastic surgery to change your face and identity?
I'm a little bit scared tbh, ngl.

the police can ask me about every single one of my posts here. go er. it just meme bro!

I don't have anything going for me so it wouldn't make a difference

guy is probably larping or was too blatant. but if I was exposed I'd have to see

i dont trust that guy. he isn't the first guy to be "talked to by police." why would they go after a user who had like 1000 posts and no one even really knew? they would go after the mods or top users not some random fags.

Probably this.

I don’t post anything illegal though, sometimes edgy stuff but I don’t advocate for violence or crime so I should be good

I will become a pencil

iu

see this. cops arent your friend. they either with us or against us.

Just tell them that it was just a prank bro.

Karen1

Endoplasmic Retrium

Nothing, I have zero friends, zero social connections, zero non-Boomer family. I'd just get a lawyer. If they put me in jail for something stupid I said I'd just gymcel in jail and leech tax payer money lmao.

Gee, i ain't never been treated poorly before...

i dont trust that guy. he isn't the first guy to be "talked to by police." why would they go after a user who had like 1000 posts and no one even really knew? they would go after the mods or top users not some random fags.
seija? he had 7k+ if I remember correctly. he was also one of the more edgy users on the site and lives in Canada so it would make sense

Embrace my saint status.

But I wouldn't want to be doxxed

Herojus

He mogs me a lot at looking manly, but whatever, you doxxed me, fuck you

NOBODY CARES ABOUT ME

What do you want me to do?

i've never posted any irl info and even if i have, i'm a curry jfl GL trying to filter out the millions of curries with the same name

There wouldn't be much you could do, but I don't post edgy or illegal content here so I wouldn't have to worry about police or anything.

I have investigated and apparently some incels have taken to the police. Well I only know the case of the user @seija .
you will sui?
Something in minecraft?
become soy, tranny?
As with anything else you do in life, you have nothing to fear if you've broken no rules. Relax man. Most of us just drone on about how depressed we are, the few autists who promote pedophilia or violence or ER should be very afraid though. Lmao.

You can go to the Philippines and have someone fake your death for $350. Then I would simply SEA max while I'm at it.

Nah, jk. I don't think anything would change about my life. Dox me, don't shox me.

What are they going to arrest me for being alive? Well that’s not really a first for an incel anyways

Nothing left in this lonely empty life to lose, so i would appreciate the attention!

If you want to rope, that means that you still feel fear and embarassment and didnt hit rock bottom yet where nothing matters anymore, your life isnt worth anything and you got nothing to lose.

Implying I don't post Incel shit on my main Facebook account with my real name and workplace.

you will sui?
Something in minecraft?
become soy, tranny?

Stop larping the police don't give a fuck about some virgin ngl

As with anything else you do in life, you have nothing to fear if you've broken no rules. Relax man. Most of us just drone on about how depressed we are, the few autists who promote pedophilia or violence or ER should be very afraid though. Lmao.
Yes I am calmer, the truth is that with the bad luck I usually have, I would not be surprised if something like this happened to me.