Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What would you do if you accidentally made a gorl cry in a scenario like this

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Like you were being very noisy and excited while talking to your fren on the phone and the gorl across from you was very distressed for some reason that you arent aware of and your rambunctiousness seemingly upset her from your perspective

"Are you okay?"
And see where that goes

If anything, I would be the distressed one because hearing foids in my vicinity talk loudly and laugh without a care in the world makes me want to rope

Forcefully feed her several packets of oreos

I wood go home and post a pic of it on incel forum

I would just ignore her.

If anything, I would be the distressed one because hearing foids in my vicinity talk loudly and laugh without a care in the world makes me want to rope
Im sorry for being too late, happy anniversary bro, its been a long time, I just read it and it got me, youre not a greycel anymore, my friend (probably the most late anniversary omedeto)

Go comfort her. See what upsets her and ask if there's anything I can do. Offer my place for her to stay for a while .of course I'll insist on it until she accepts. Then

drug her and rape her

Im sorry for being too late, happy anniversary bro, its been a long time, I just read it and it got me, youre not a greycel anymore, my friend (probably the most late anniversary omedeto)
Thank you, the fact that you remembered it at all really means a lot. Love you братан :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back