Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if theres only 3 person left on Earth

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
the three person
You
Another guy
A giga stacy

1. You kill the other guy and rapes the stacy
2. You conspire with the other guy to gang rape the stacy
3. You watch the other guy fuck stacy

What would u do :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

4. Kill you, kill the Stacy and fuck her corpse until I die

2 most likely

4. Kill you, kill the Stacy and fuck her corpse until I die
nah I wouldnt kill her, I'd keep her alive and use as seggs slave if she doesnt want my romantic love

They would instantly fall in love in a sitcom style, look at me and go "ewww" and walk far away behind some trees to Fuck.

:feelscry: - *sigh*

They would instantly fall in love in a sitcom style, look at me and go "ewww" and walk far away behind some trees to Fuck.

:feelscry: - *sigh*
u can always Kill the other guy and have the stacy all to your own :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: :feelshaha:(in a video game)

Celebrate because no more humanity.

unless they want their children to alabamamaxx they'll be forced to have their daughter marry u. you'd just have to be patient till she comes of age
thats pretty smart I didnt think of it, but imagine the daughter is landwhale :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Conspire with the other guy to rape her, but when he is vulnerable I hit him in the back of the head with a big ass rock. :feelsthink:

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change."

I'd share the pussy between me and the other guy.

but what'd you do when it comes down to reproducing or what you rather just end yor bloodline
I wouldn't care about having kids tbh, as long as I also end up fucking her.

If we were in a deserted island, there wouldn't be enough resources for having children anyway.

I wouldn’t want to gang rape, I don’t want to see the other guy’s dick. I would do what I can to make the guy the third wheel

I wouldn’t want to gang rape, I don’t want to see the other guy’s dick. I would do what I can to make the guy the third wheel
impossible you are incel the other guy is normie you can only backstab him or conspire

impossible you are incel the other guy is normie you can only backstab him or conspire
You didn’t specify he was a normie, if I mog him then I would make him the third wheel. If it is a Chad I am definitely killing him

If I’m bound to only those three options, the first one, if I can make my own, kill both and then myself so this depraved species can finally end

I would kill the other guy if he was better looking than me. Then I would have the Stacy to myself. If he is a subhuman incel I would let him live so I have someone to talk to.

I would kill the other guy if he was better looking than me. Then I would have the Stacy to myself. If he is a subhuman incel I would let him live so I have someone to talk to.
based :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

So that would beg the question, if you ARE still seen as an incel, why would they even want to conspire to rape the Stacy with you, they'd probably be trying to kill you as well, so the only thing to do is kill them first.

You didn’t specify he was a normie, if I mog him then I would make him the third wheel. If it is a Chad I am definitely killing him
If you MOG normies why are you here :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

he didnt say he mogs normies he just said if he mogs whoever
But what he really said is "you didn't specify, if I mog him then I will definitely make him the third wheel, etc"

Meaning he has a chance to mog normies, seeing as how he's thinking about what he would do if he did mog him, although that's really just semantics I'm sure most of the people here objectively aren't that bad looking, they just aren't the gigachad foids like.

But what he really said is "you didn't specify, if I mog him then I will definitely make him the third wheel, etc"

Meaning he has a chance to mog normies, seeing as how he's thinking about what he would do if he did mog him, although that's really just semantics I'm sure most of the people here objectively aren't that bad looking, they just aren't the gigachad foids like.
i believe average guys can get laid easy, but over for sub5s like me

kill the man of course. or both. or let them be and fuck their daughter but that's less likely be

I would kill all 3 persons. If you wondered who's third person is me. I would eradicate everyone including me. I hate this existence.

Death to all humans.

thats pretty smart I didnt think of it, but imagine the daughter is landwhale :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Stuck on an island. There must not be enough food to produce such a landwhale.

I would keep LDARing

4. Kill the stacy and end the endless suffering and disease called humanity once and for all.

If the other guy is an brocel, 2
If the other guy is a sex-haver, 1