Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if the purge broke out ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What would you do if the purge broke out I would get as far away as civilization as possible I’d be so far off the grid it would take months or even years to find me no way I’m sticking around here people are already insane as it is now

What would you do if the purge broke out I would get as far away as civilization as possible I’d be so far off the grid it would take months or even years to find me no way I’m sticking around here people are already insane as it is now
Call up the brocels, form an army, steal as many guns and food as possible, steal some cars then hitch tail. Oh and grab me some toilets along the way

Have @HiddenUzer let us stay at his mansion

First I would find anything that could be used as a weapon and try to loot stores and houses for food (not that I would need any because I'm bulked up for sports in fat) but i would still just do it just incase

Then I would probably look for people like me whom wouldn't kill me just because safety in numbers if something ever does happen to us and feed them with all the food I found just incase they are normal weight or under weight and plump them up so we don't eat eachother.

Me and my party of vagabonds would eventually find some kind of base where we can store our shit and chill till its over or eventually die fighting

God I play way too many video games

Get some women for bait then take down and get their loot

commit suicide before I get lynched by normies