Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if the Police came knocking on your door?

What would you do

• Total voters
Lusitano Stallion

Lusitano Stallion

the meaning of life is to breed
★★
Because of your suspicious posts here

poo satisfying GIF

Shoot those fags.

I have had them knock on my door IRL I just complied no use making it worse.

For sending a bunch of emails containing "Hate Speech" to teachers after having had a mental breakdown.
what did you say that was considered “””hate speech”””

For sending a bunch of emails containing "Hate Speech" to teachers after having had a mental breakdown.
Based, what did you tell them?

Ive Also done some crazy shit when i had mental breakdowns and ended up on psyquiatry

what did you say that was considered “””hate speech”””
Wishing death upon my teachers and their families, threating to rape girls and my political views.

Like i went missing for a week, my aunt posted a pic of me on Facebook and it had like 10k shares

Close whatever windows I have open, pull up my pants, and see who's banging at my door

Sir, I never posted anything on that incel forum. My computer was hacked, btw. I can't even turn it on; it says something about Vera Crypt password. No idea what that means.

my PC self destructs after 10 failed login attempts so i'll be good

just heil obama, hiliary, marx, and das jood and you will be foine

if someone touch my personal files then the whole bed room self explode and i manage to escape very easily. or i would just hide in my basement until they fuck off.

I would comply with whatever they wanted me to do.
But I would use my right to remain silent and not answer any questions.

Never talk to the police.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back