Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do If someone pointed a gun at you?

What would you do if someone pointed a gun at you?

• Total voters
Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Either walk past or get shot :feelsjuice:

Do nothing really

Probably try to hash it out. I'm not gonna act tough or anything since it's easy to come up with scenarios when you're safe. But I think talking would be my first instinct. And if I die, I die.

Shoot me as much as your bodycount

nothing
i would do anything they want until the police comes

proxy-image

absolutely nothing

the cop held the gun to my forehead and said dont move or I kill you

you better believe I cooperated with him

only time it has ever happened to me

I knew my 'holy mission' was done

"There are plenty of people who deserve to die more than me.
Why not aiming to them instead?
If you don't kill me I can help you."

I've got nothing to take so they would be wasting their time robbing me. If someone wanted to shoot you they would just do it, people point their guns at people to intimidate them.

How far away are they pointing it from, and where's the fight option?

How far away are they pointing it from, and where's the fight option?
Like 5 meters
Or 15 feet i don't know something in that area maybe less maybe more

Of course you can fight but If you don't have Bruce Lee karate skills i highly doubt you can win this fight.

Like 5 meters
Or 15 feet i don't know something in that area maybe less maybe more

Of course you can fight but If you don't have Bruce Lee karate skills i highly doubt you can win this fight.
You're right, at five meters (and I'm assuming no cover and exit) this isn't a fight you can win. If it was within arms distance, you could stand a chance if you acted swiftly enough during a window of opportunity.

Push my head hard up against the barrel to create a vacuum and hope for a misfire. :feelsLightsaber:

I would tell em shoot me 3 times in the fucking head

Third one, I'd probably cry too, quietly. We never really know until we are in those situations.

the gun barrel was right against my forehead

I want to die anyway, dude

Larpers are gonna larp and act like they're gonna be badass and tell them to do it when in reality you all would be offering up your virgin assholes to them

absolutely nothing

the cop held the gun to my forehead and said dont move or I kill you

you better believe I cooperated with him

only time it has ever happened to me

I knew my 'holy mission' was done
My God a pig pressed a gun against your head and said he would kill you? Are you that ugly? Lol jk but what's the story there?

Larpers are gonna larp and act like they're gonna be badass and tell them to do it when in reality you all would be offering up your virgin assholes to them
Speak for yourself I actually had a gun pulled on me multiple times didn’t even flinch

Speak for yourself I actually had a gun pulled on me multiple times didn’t even flinch
Yeah we definitely believe you random dude on the internet. No way possible this isn't true. You mog 99% of the human race in courage

Yeah we definitely believe you random dude on the internet. No way possible this isn't true. You mog 99% of the human race in courage
Idc if you don’t believe me I’m being 100 % honest I was drunk each time it happened to

Fight back, I'm not going down without a fight.

And I'll go to Valhalla afterwards, if I do end up loosing so it's a win win.

Where is the fight option? Also running away is only good for someone with a knife.

id try to talk him down, if its possible to disarm him i would. but realistically id get shot

Tell him to suck my dick.