Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like blood?

so?

• yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • no

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
Do you? I do. And what do you do with it?

It's annoying when I nosepickmaxx and I accidentally burst a blood vessel, blood sticks to the skin of my finger and I gotta wipe it off. Thankfully, it hasn't happened to me in quite a few months now.

Not really but i like looking at the blood under my microscope i just need to find a better and cheap method to make it flow instead just drying up almost instantly. You will be killing hundreds of thousands if not millions of living cells so it feels weird every time, you are going ER every time you cut yourself or someone else.

If you are talking about the taste of blood, then i have to answer that one with no

Blood IMG 20240213 050103
Blood IMG 20240213 050419
i have alien mutated blood :shhh::chad:

Sometimes I'm cool with it and sometimes it absolutely freaks me out

Not really but i like looking at the blood under my microscope i just need to find a better and cheap method to make it flow instead just drying up almost instantly. You will be killing hundreds of thousands if not millions of living cells so it feels weird every time, you are going ER every time you cut yourself or someone else.
Such is this Universe.

it taste pretty decent tbh

The True Diglet votes yes, he is a vampire.