Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if a woman told you, "my boyfriend is 6 feet tall and he's going to come and beat you up"?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
and the 6'0" giant shows up with a pissed off angry look on his face like a charging bull

what would you do

Beat him up, I would have a 4 inch height advantage

and the 6'0" giant shows up with a pissed off angry look on his face like a charging bull

what would you do
slap the crap out of him

6'0" "Giant" :lul:

Stab him out of self defense.

get jewish lawyers to make their lives hell

ill just put the fees on my dads amex

6'0

Giant

Pick one lmfao.

shoot him and his little retard gf and see how much of a giant he is (in minecraft)

I accept the challenge, if he beats me it's over for me, if I beat him means his gf is defenseless before me so you know...:feelsLSD:

Depends on the context of offense really, if it is about something minor I would not bother.
Otherwise I would play along as being very scared and as a complete loser and later backstab in a dark alley in hitman silent assassin.

He about to catch a german.

Idk, get beat up because I’m a manlet who doesn’t know how to fight

I'd love to hear that, I'll finally have a reason to use this:
FondFairBuck-small.gif

Beat up both of them,i hate white knights.

:feelskek: At 6'0 I'd be more than able to land a good punch on his face

I'd pull out my peacekeeper and neutralize both. Simple.

No one has to let themselves be harmed because a shallow cunt thinks having a tall male present makes her invincible.

Frankly if you’re an incel ,specially if you’re a shortcel the best thing you can do is training BJJ , grapplings sports

I garantee 100% as a good grappler in a fight , you will not be afraid of no tall normie or chad:feelskek:

A good grappler will fold in 4 99% of men.

Bring a knife I guess

Kill both

Self-defense is legal. I'd gladly bash a Mulatta half-relative into the pavement if she threatened my life.

"Muh Chad...So Tall, So Light...Muh, Muh, Muh.."

Hematoma.

I would tell her to have that midget fuck step up to me then!

I would yell "WAIT STOP" and then pull my pants down and drop a fat log on the ground

it would be fun to watch a hole in both of their skull

try to defeat him, maybe the foid will get turned on and fuck me if i win

what would you do
beat the shit out of him because I'm 1.5 inches taller than him

We'd probably weigh the same. Because he'd be super skinny, not because I weigh much.

I would tell her to have that midget fuck step up to me then!

No...don't risk contracting HIV from tainted blood.

Long-range exchange:

reload-ak47.gif

I have a karambit and about 2 inches taller than him so i would have no problem.

I'd beat the shit out of him. Many years of MA training should give me a distinct advantage unless he's like 20 kgs heavier than me and equally trained (or better).

I carry beer bottles with me (because I'm an alcoholic). I'll just keep distance and throw them at him