Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what would you do if a foid invaded your home in a burglary?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
what would you do if a foid invaded your home in a burglary? call the cops, or beat her up yourself?

I would kill her

Beat her up for self defence of course and then call the cops

I would kill her
i would kill her as well. i use a shotgun and blow her face to bits. i would be mad if she stole my computer and laptops.

Incapacitate Rape Kill
stab her eyes out with a kitchen knife too. and then burn her body in the back yard. make her pay for stealing from me and other people. she shall suffer life in hell.

Get ready to read a bunch of "all talk no walk" posts in this thread :feelsseriously:

If the foid in question isn't a braindead retard, she is coming in with a gun. I'm not gonna do shit against a gun. Regardless if the person carrying it is a man or a woman.
I'm not larping as a Yakuza protagonist right now, so I know I can't fight for shit.

So I will let her take my shit, then contact the police.

Get ready to read a bunch of "all talk no walk" posts in this thread :feelsseriously:

If the foid in question isn't a braindead retard, she is coming in with a gun. I'm not gonna do shit against a gun. Regardless if the person carrying it is a man or a woman.
I'm not larping as a Yakuza protagonist right now, so I know I can't fight for shit.

yeah yeah. i would outmaneoveur her bullets, and then slam her with my own slugs, and her body will be blown to bits. she is gonna regret invading my home with a gun. it will be a fire fight.

a foid that invades my house would very likely be a sheboon. I dont have a gun unfortunately so id have to give her a banana to calm her down

a foid that invades my house would very likely be a sheboon. I dont have a gun unfortunately so id have to give her a banana to calm her down
yes always stock your home with bananas. you never know a sheeboon would plunder you for resources.

nothing because youd get 20 years in ausfailia if you pushed a foid away who had a trigger to your head

you be exaggerating.
when i was younger i pushed my mum away in self defence and she got a restraining order against me which means i cant drive until i'm 22 or something.

what would you do if a foid invaded your home in a burglary? call the cops, or beat her up yourself?
If she's pretty, then I'll try to dominate her, pull her pants and panties down, then use her.

If she's pretty, then I'll try to dominate her, pull her pants and panties down, then use her.
As is your right. This is justified rape because she has bad intentions

Run up to her naked and see what she does. It is my house after all.

Run up to her naked and see what she does. It is my house after all.
yes, you are the king of you own home. you shall do anything as you please. and after you're done murder that foid and dispose of her body.

Attack her, tie her up and fuck her for a couple of days. Then laugh at her and tell her that she cannot even call the cops on me because then this would mean that I will press charges because of the burglary.

HVe her cut me somewhere inessential and rape her to death

Either kill her or let her put me out of my misery

Kill her then rape her body

Beat her with my tactical whip

Rap-
-idly get my club

i will tie her and post my address here so all my fellow brocels could lose their virginity :feelsLightsaber:

I would stab her in the throat.

My mom would attack her first bc her room is the closest to the door and she's an insomniac bipolar karen.

I have a small axe so i would threaten her.

I would call out EXCUSE ME. AREN'T YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING?

She turns, startled as she thought she was alone in the house.

I unzip my pants and flop out my fat, already semi-engorged cock. "It seems that you're in my house uninvited. I can already see you're trying to take my stuff. Now, I'm here to tell you that the only thing of mine you're going to take today is my virginity. So get over here and start sucking it. Or I'll release Tiddles here off his leash and he'll rip your throat out.

With a dirty look, she gets down on her knees, and takes the tip into her red-hot, wet, sublime mouth. I don't know if it was the taste if my pre-cum or whe whole violent tension of the situation, but she suddenly seemed to get really into it, moaning and fingering her vulva through her clothes as she vigorously sucked, kissed and licked my cock.

I would call out EXCUSE ME. AREN'T YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING?

She turns, startled as she thought she was alone in the house.

I unzip my pants and flop out my fat, already semi-engorged cock. "It seems that you're in my house uninvited. I can already see you're trying to take my stuff. Now, I'm here to tell you that the only thing of mine you're going to take today is my virginity. So get over here and start sucking it. Or I'll release Tiddles here off his leash and he'll rip your throat out.

With a dirty look, she gets down on her knees, and takes the tip into her red-hot, wet, sublime mouth. I don't know if it was the taste if my pre-cum or whe whole violent tension of the situation, but she suddenly seemed to get really into it, moaning and fingering her vulva through her clothes as she vigorously sucked, kissed and licked my cock.
Finding Nemo Lol GIF