Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you call a non white stacy?

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
Obviously for chads we already have terms such as tyrone for blacks, Chang for asians, chadpreet for arabs etc but ive never heard any names for non white stacies. Is this a hole in black pill terminology or do they exist & I havent heard them? What would an Asian stacy be called? Noodlewhore deluxe? How about Shanice for blacks?

Last edited:
I think the wiki has all those names. There's even names for normies.

is there a black stacy?

white = stacy
latina = maria
asian = chun-li
black = shaniqua

i always see shaniqua in those early 10s memes about black foids. just as well some of them also refer to tyrone.
:feelskek::feelskek:I think of this:
D7CED94D 749B 4164 B04B C95D93582000
DDCC350E 3867 4BC8 9B52 CF0C297DE930

Cunt. That’s what I think when I see every foid.

There is no such thing as an asian "Stacy"
There is no such thing as a black "stacy"
A "latino" stacy is called Maria José or Maria Magdalena, id say she needs to have a compound name

there is no non white term for stacy because stacies are all the same regardless of race

i call them Bonquisha, Shanaynay or LaShawnquandra

mexican female=cochina espinoza

black female=shaquisha she-boon

asian female= lucy ping pang pong

other races are not whores like white trash women are. That's why they don't have the redpill names. Also, redpillers are mostly white because they are the race getting fucked. Tyrone and Padre not having no trouble with their women to have to come up with a bunch of theory bullshit.

non white stacies don’t exist
other races are not whores like white trash women are. That's why they don't have the redpill names. Also, redpillers are mostly white because they are the race getting fucked. Tyrone and Padre not having no trouble with their women to have to come up with a bunch of theory bullshit.
cope all women want chad. it just some places culture is stricter and limits them