Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would we be capable of if all bluepillcels accepted that they are incels

Eminemshalfbrother

Eminemshalfbrother

Officer
★★★
One of my recent polls suggest that around 35-50% of men are incels(including the majority bluepillcels), so if they accepted the truth of their situation and we all had one common goal to better our situation, what do you think could/should be our goal in this scenario?

-Onlyfans whores lose their income
-men stop simping and giving foids free validation
-beta uprising
-taking away women rights

Unfortunately this will never happen
Brutal truth. And they will always see us as heretical to their false hyperrealistic delusions.

What would we be capable of if all bluepillcels accepted that they are incels​

I know it's a hypothetical question but the odds of that happening are extremely slim to none.

Reason being, bluepillcels are of deficient intelligence. They are NPCs who reject the evidence of their own eyes and believe what the MSM says about incels.

Despite being INvoluntary CELibates, they'll never accept that they are INCELS because the person on TV said "incels bad", and they'd rather see themselves as "virgins; it's as if they think calling these by a different term somehow changes the fact that they are objectively INvoluntary CELibate.

In order for them to accept that they are incels, they'd need to first accept the truth of the blackpill, i.e., looks matter most. Which imo is something they'll never do as it would require them to undo decades of bluepilled brainwashing.

Going Emergency room together in fracry4

Lone mothers would lose all all welfare which would result in a starvation of a whore foid and her bastard kid which is based.

-beta uprising

One of my recent polls suggest that around 35-50% of men are incels(including the majority bluepillcels)
Massive cope. Incels are an absolute minority. JFL at thinking that incels are 1/3 or even 1/2 of men.

-beta uprising

This will never happen because men have become weak and submissive to the female gender

I don't believe the 60 percent stats. no way 40 percent of men have gfs. probably mostly boomers or foreigners.