Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would it take for incels in denial to become blackpilled?

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
Obviously, the brain has built-in mechanisms for self-gaslighting, the purpose of which is to try to keep a person going blindly no matter what the odds of reproduction are. There's nothing we can do about this.

Another factor is the stigma of inceldom. Men are openly shamed for being sexless, especially virgins. Toilets and a lot of normies will always look down upon incels, unfortunately. People instinctively protect their ego - they don't want to accept that they're something that's seen as worthless by others - so incels may remain bluepilled just to keep feeling good about themselves.

But the funny thing is that more and more men are incels. Incels are gaslighting each other (case in point - IT, who are fortunately doing a shit job at it). Additionally, the more an incel has attacked other incels, the more their ego will be hurt if they ever accept the truth. Is this a self-reinforcing trend built on a nonexistent foundation? Or does everyone, including incels, have an ingrained instinct to attack incels?

Also, one of the most important aspects of Jesus is the persecution and suffering he went through. Christians wouldn't praise him nearly as much if he had lived a long and pleasant life for our sins instead. So, likewise, would the situation be different if all incels openly praised other incels for their suffering and shamed any bluepiller for being a coward and a traitor? Maybe this analogy sucks because people imagine Jesus as a chad instead of a sandcel, though.

bad things are already happening because of women.
elliot rodger
jake davison
stephen paddock
im sure there is more men that lost there mind cause they get cant laid.

elliot rodger
jake davison
stephen paddock
Unfortunately, ERs have no direct impact on soyciety and are much worse for us - soyciety uses them as an excuse to demonize us and gaslight incels even more. We're too disconnected and pacified, so there will never be an "incel revolution" anyway.

The actual significant impact of inceldom comes from the ones who are LDARing - the economy suffers at least slightly. However, this isn't good for us either - at best, we're dragging soyciety down with us, but we still suffer more. I think people underestimate how excruciating the "rotting" part of LDAR is.

What I'm wondering about is a potential way to get rid of this incel self-policing that's going on. No incel benefits from it and yet most incels do it, which is silly.

I don't know... I just hope they sooner or later realize that to women there are no "good ones", and every women on r/IncelExit is only there for a ego boost.

No woman cares about men. They never did, and they never will. The sooner they realize that, the more free they will become.

Being an Incel it's a miserable, lonely existence, but at least you have integrity.

They should experience the same rejection and bullying.

Being an Incel it's a miserable, lonely existence, but at least you have integrity.
Yes. I think being in denial is even more miserable - when you're blind, you're like a zombie.

They should experience the same rejection and bullying.
I think a lot of them have experienced that but keep coping with "the 1000th approach will work bro" and "the ones bullying me were just evil - it had nothing to do with my looks".

Yes. I think being in denial is even more miserable - when you're blind, you're like a zombie.
And can be taken advantage of. Which IT-adjacent people do.
It's all about disempowering men. And making them shoot each other in the back.

Men want to be accepted and not feel invisible more then anything in the 2020s, and women know how to use that vulnerability.

Keep lying that being a good person is what women like, make a community based on attacking "bad people", and make the Incels-In-Denial feel like good little cuck boys for helping them dehumanize virgin, undesirable men, which are their ACTUAL targets.

They could care less about these niggas saying "RAPE RAPE NIGGER NIGGER". These are just stepping stones.

Anyway.

Obviously, the brain has built-in mechanisms for self-gaslighting, the purpose of which is to try to keep a person going blindly no matter what the odds of reproduction are. There's nothing we can do about this.

Another factor is the stigma of inceldom. Men are openly shamed for being sexless, especially virgins. Toilets and a lot of normies will always look down upon incels, unfortunately. People instinctively protect their ego - they don't want to accept that they're something that's seen as worthless by others - so incels may remain bluepilled just to keep feeling good about themselves.

But the funny thing is that more and more men are incels. Incels are gaslighting each other (case in point - IT, who are fortunately doing a shit job at it). Additionally, the more an incel has attacked other incels, the more their ego will be hurt if they ever accept the truth. Is this a self-reinforcing trend built on a nonexistent foundation? Or does everyone, including incels, have an ingrained instinct to attack incels?

Also, one of the most important aspects of Jesus is the persecution and suffering he went through. Christians wouldn't praise him nearly as much if he had lived a long and pleasant life for our sins instead. So, likewise, would the situation be different if all incels openly praised other incels for their suffering and shamed any bluepiller for being a coward and a traitor? Maybe this analogy sucks because people imagine Jesus as a chad instead of a sandcel, though.
brutal experience after brutal experience in a short amount of time should do the trick for any inkie in denial

And can be taken advantage of. Which IT-adjacent people do.
It's all about disempowering men. And making them shoot each other in the back.

Men want to be accepted and not feel invisible more then anything in the 2020s, and women know how to use that vulnerability.

Keep lying that being a good person is what women like, make a community based on attacking "bad people", and make the Incels-In-Denial feel like good little cuck boys for helping them dehumanize virgin, undesirable men, which are their ACTUAL targets.

They could care less about these niggas saying "RAPE RAPE NIGGER NIGGER". These are just stepping stones.

Anyway.

Some will always be in delusional territory there's no helping them.

I dont know but we do need to keep on banging on the drums, so to speak, meaning put out consistent content on social media platforms, related to the blackpill.

For example foids cry over and over again about oppression and lack of equality, even though society caters to their needs, massively.

I dont know but we do need to keep on banging on the drums, so to speak, meaning put out consistent content on social media platforms, related to the blackpill.

For example foids cry over and over again about oppression and lack of equality, even though society caters to their needs, massively.
Yes, we need to keep being honest, loud and persistent. We do deserve to be heard more than foids. No one listens to what we say, but we have the truth on our side, which means we can make bluepillers sound ridiculous if we're clever enough. I'm glad we already have tidy repositories of blackpill wisdom such as https://incels.wiki and https://nopussynowork.org/investigations

elliot rodger
jake davison
stephen paddock
What does Stephen paddock, the Las Vegas shooter, have to do with this?