Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would have happened hypothetically if they let foid into the forum?

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★★★
My theory is that at most 5 mentally ill foids would join and the 842 graycel and fakecel and larpers would fight to death to get these foids attention
Ultimately destroying the forum

Yes, it would certainly be a disaster

My theory is that at most 5 mentally ill foids would join and the 842 graycel and fakecel and larpers would fight to death to get these foids attention
Ultimately destroying the forum
You'd probably be correct. Hence why it will never happen

You summed up what would occur

You'd probably be correct. Hence why it will never happen
Seeing proudweeb outside of sewers feels like a celebrity cameo in your favorite show.

would be pretty bad since the female incel aka femcel is quite different from the incel. the femcel is only a femcel because she cant get chad while the incel is only a incel because he cant get anything

simps and worse quality posts

Everyone would start to simp and this forum would collapse and become normie infested just like gaychan and soydit

has already happened and is still happening

everyone here will turn into bluepilled soyboy cucks fighting over miladys affection (except for me of course)

Everyone would start to simp and this forum would collapse and become normie infested just like gaychan and soydit
Incel is not a hobby/fanbase, but this describes what would likely happen

I would protect m’lady till my last breath :soy: