Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What would happen if you wore a “Make America Great Again” hat to your favorite gym?

hatfishing my norwoodcelling with a maga hat lifehack

i think people would think im retarded or a race traitor (im hispanic)

i hold a lot of far right/cuckservative views, but i probably wouldnt do that

It was never that great...

But it was better than now

Try it with "Make the German Reich great again" in Germany and count the time until you end up in jail. Lol

Nothing because my favourite gym is in my home

Nothing because I don't live in the US.

I would get ironic compliments

Biden will win and inflation will run rampant.

Nothing because my favourite gym is in my home
Personally, I like to creep on foids too much at the gym to workout (especially lift weights) at my home - before the scamdemic, I loved going to my local gym (it was open 24 hours a day back then, life was so much bettER!).

Try it with "Make the German Reich great again" in Germany and count the time until you end up in jail. Lol
I wish free speech actually existed — reality is whoever holds power and are the “winners” dictate what positions are “allowed” and we all have to pretend our views are the accepted ones or we get destroyed.

i'm not american so people would probably think i'm fucking retarded

Why is Trump seen as a hero when he is funded by Jews, surrounded by Jews, adored by all right wing Jews and pursuing a Jewish agenda ?

Why is Trump seen as a hero when he is funded by Jews, surrounded by Jews, adored by all right wing Jews and pursuing a Jewish agenda ?
'cause jews own the media and made him popular, and goyim sheep can't think. :feelsthink:

I wish free speech actually existed — reality is whoever holds power and are the “winners” dictate what positions are “allowed” and we all have to pretend our views are the accepted ones or we get destroyed.
That's the bitter truth. :feelsjuice:

I’m ordERing a Make America Great Again hat next week.

i'm not american so people would probably think i'm fucking retarded
Kek, an American walking around the United States wearing a MAGA hat would be viewed as being retarded by at least 50% of the people around them.

I would get ironic compliments
Like for example, “Oh, I thought you were a fucking idiot, nice to see you at least support Trump and not Joetard.”

I live in a conservative area so some gymcel would probably sperg about how cool it is.