Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would happen if kids saw you masturbating?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
For example I was masturbating to a woman on my phone and I saw the neighbours young daughters walking past the house. What if they saw and tell their father? I wasn't even masturbating to them but it sounds bad. "Daddy I saw the man next door playing with willy".

That is a typical reply that soys do on reddit to get up votes.
No, like, I just don't understand the question, do you want to know what would happen if kids saw you masturbating? Nothing really lel.

Tumblr: Image
TepidHeavenlyItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif
giphy.gif

No, like, I just don't understand the question, do you want to know what would happen if kids saw you masturbating? Nothing really lel.
It could cause a world of trouble as their father would accuse me of masturbating to them.

It could cause a world of trouble as their father would accuse me of masturbating to them.
Then you simply say you didn't masturbate to them but masturbated to something else, if they don't believe you, who gives a damn, they can't prove it after all.

They would not join me.

The same people who claim "your body, your choice" and that nudity or women scantily dressed aren't a big deal, would hypocritically want you jailed for it.

So much for your body your choice. Only works on foids I guess

are you doing it in front of an open window? autistic ITbait

Flashermaxxing is probably illegal

unless it was recorded then it is your word against theirs and unless you are stupid you just don't confess to a crime
LGs like looking at dick. many incels here have posted child forums where LGs talk about what dick looks like and that they want a dick in their mouth. Also, there are nudist sites where LGs see dick all the time so an actual girl seeing a dick doesn't harm them in the slightest. In 100% of all cases LGs are fine with male nudity and actually want it

I used to ride around town and jack it in my car at various places and let me tell you boy. I jacked it once and closed my eyes and when i finished cooming and opened my eyes I saw two LGs near my door. boy was i afraid! i was so afraid that i'd lose it and rape them. luckily i didnt. a LG walked in and sat down with her little sister. i thought it was weird AF but otherwise couldn't judge considering i had just coomed myself near a dumpster in a vehicle with the door open. I'm sure the LGs were good samaritans and wanted to simply help me. I told the older one to grab me some paper towels from the glove box and she did. She outstretched her little hand to offer me the paper towels and I just kept still. I think in my head I was still so to goad her into wrapping them around my dick and cleaning it up for me but in honesty I don't know why. It was so long ago. She had her hand outstretched for a while before I grabbed the paper towels. Then I cleaned myself up while they watched. Coughed. Excused myself. Yada yada yada...... I drive off. Spend the next few weeks driving back. Yada yada yada..... see her driving away with her grandparents never to see her ever again. Grandma looks back and gives me a scowl. Figured she found out but was never confirmed.

If you were in your house, then there’s nothing they could do to you