Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel what would happen if IRL girls actually followed role-models like Gretel Grant-Gomez and rescued incels in danger?

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★

pretty sure your average foid wouldn't bother pulling you to safety like this
there must be some girls watching thinking "I want to be as hero like her - I would save him"
But how many actually follow through on it?

I think by the time such a situation would come up they'd be so jaded they'd actually consciously embrace the idea we weren't worth saving.
Meanwhile I might LARP like that but I'd likely still grab the girl and pull her like a simping cuck because it's way more instilled in us to act that way.

I seriously don't understand why the fuck you spend your time watching children's cartoons

I'm less inclined to be judgy about obscure interests in a a former incel space, but wtf dude

I seriously don't understand why the fuck you spend your time watching children's cartoons

I'm less inclined to be judgy about obscure interests in a a former incel space, but wtf dude
he is truecel as fuck dude. have some respect

only happens in cartoon

I've explained before, I like variety and I like lolis.

I'm also watching "The Dirty Black Bag" and "Mayfair Witches" on AMC, in case you're imagining toons is all I do.

Doesn't seem you're thinking too deep on this if all you can say is WTF

Doesn't seem you're thinking too deep on this if all you can say is WTF
I don't want to think to deep about it. For the sake of my own wellbeing :feelsjuice:

I don't want to think to deep about it. For the sake of my own wellbeing :feelsjuice:

You don't know suffering

The only way they can save me is providing me with some vegana.

The only way they can save me is providing me with some vegana.
Hug

Cream

Children's cartoons are literally some of the only shows that don't have romance shoved up in our throats.

Children's cartoons are literally some of the only shows that don't have romance shoved up in our throats.
and when they do them it's generally more palatable than 3dpd attempts

This shit doesn't exist

Nobody gives a shit about Constantinople anymore, everybody fell for the climate doomsday cult bullshit

Everything is shit. You work for them no matter how hard you wanna cope. You keep feminism alive by paying taxes, giving women validation and working for them, buying bs consumer shit (which goes to taxes, which goes to your oneitis paying her abortion from chad)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back