Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would happen if a virus wiped out all of humanity and left only white foids and short indian men

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
A virus is unleashed upon Earth, but for some reason, white females and Indian men under 5'6 are immune to it. It kills everyone except for those two groups. What happens next?

they still wouldn't want to fuck you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: rape numbers would go up and humans would die out

lmao the fantasy is strong in this one :feelskek: i will tell you what happen , the foids will prefer mass immolation of themselves and wiping their existence out than breeding ever again:feelshehe:

lmao the fantasy is strong in this one :feelskek: i will tell you what happen , the foids will prefer mass immolation of themselves and wiping their existence out than breeding ever again:feelshehe:
So white foids would rope en masse rather than mate with short Indian men? Over:feelsrope:

i think if that happens, foids would rather become lesbians and fuck with themselves than to actually be with a small-portioned curry

Wasn't meant as an insult, I'm just saying it's not not like the foids would have much of a choice without their simp army protecting them :feelsLSD:.
I have not taken it as insult..i just dont wanna take the word or give any affirmative replies for that... got my own security reasons for that :feelzez::feelshehe:

A virus is unleashed upon Earth, but for some reason, white females and Indian men under 5'6 are immune to it. It kills everyone except for those two groups. What happens next?
Every single baby conceived afterwards would be some curry rape baby.

LOL

It would be short indian men vs White women

they still wouldn't want to fuck you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: rape numbers would go up and humans would die out

Yes, those beautiful East Indies Indians would live well.

As a short Indian Man, all I can say is

RAPE TIME!

the number of sex toys used would increase

they would shoot themself before letting curries near them

OP Are you familiar with human extinction?