Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what would happen if a user here really went ER?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
do you think mods would quickly wipe his account and any posts from the site as to not catch any blame or do you think all of his posts would be archived/recorded and the threads would be postmaxxed to hell

The same thing that happened with lookism, a suicide (of someone from another forum) was almost enough to make this forum end

he would become

do you think mods would quickly wipe his account and any posts from the site as to not catch any blame or do you think all of his posts would be archived/recorded and the threads would be postmaxxed to hell
I don't know what to think, but hypothetically if they did wipe his posts I would not blame them. It's not their fault.

intEResting question tbh

hmmmm a lot of glowies looking at this thread rn

intEResting...

This thread is sponsored by Horse Cock.

Probably same thing that happened to 8chan. Shit gets shut down immediately and never recovers when the site comes back.

I think it depends on whether he was a one off greycel and used other sites/was involved in other groups vs. actually being a regular longterm user, making posts/comments, writing a thread or manifesto signing goodbye here and feds being able to point to this site as the reason he went ER/became radicalized. If the former, probably nothing will happen. Latter? You can kiss this site goodbye.

the feds would throw a party, mission accomplished