Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would be your last meal?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Mine would be Nando's chicken with chips and Wagyu beef steak.

Hard choice tbh

Ramen (not cheap bullshit, fully stacked)
Chalupa from tacobell
Sweet and sour shrimp and rice
Boneless BBQ wings

1 plate Circassian ravioli, 0.5 plate Turkish ravioli, Rare meat, sushi with soy sauce, waffle.

I don't exactly find that much enjoyment in eating food, to be honest (I'm not anorexic, I promise).
Although, I do find enjoyment in drinking beverages such as coffee, tea, and alcohol but it's more than likely due to the drug content rather than the taste itself.
So, I really wouldn't give a fuck about "a last meal" per se. Though, my choice would probably be a petty one like that one guy on death row that ordered a singular olive.

Last edited:
Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich with barbeque sauce (nothing else), Cherry Coke and mint chocolate chip ice cream.

18 year old virgin pussy

Most likely pan pizza of some sort

I honestly have no idea. All i know is that i would regret whatever choice i would take. Because that's always the case with me.

5 double cheeseburgers from mcdonalds, fries and dr.pepper

I'm a simple man, just spaghetti with turkey sausages.

some Mongolian beef and champa rice with soy sauce and a cheese pizza from dominos thin crust with some naan bread and with cotton candy for dessert, served with a Vanilla Coke 2 liter and a copy of my favorite movie Zulu (1964)

Last edited:
Lobster & unlimited booze

some Mongolian beef and champa rice with soy sauce and a cheese pizza from dominos thin crust with some naan bread and with cotton candy for dessert, served with a Vanilla Coke 2 liter and a copy of my favorite movie Zulu (1964)
that sounds kino tbh

skirt steak with lemonade

Rack of lamb and grilled potatoes

young lamb and some alcohol

Idk tbh, maybe paneer curry or kroean fried chicken or something

yknow im thinking I would go with a nice ass burrito and some tortilla chips. and with the burrito get like beans, rice, queso, sour cream, carnitas, chicken, barbacoas etc. and perhaps a side of guac for the chips