Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would be your favourite ER-Music?

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
I cope a lot with listening to music, especially metal. I forget and am unable to think about how shitty my live is when my head is blasted with a powerful song.

So I was wondering what music, if I one day go ER, would be suited to accompany my extended suicide. (Don’t worry FBIcels, I’m just joking, your precious NPC-Tax-Goys are save :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:).

I will of course not be listening to music while going ER because this would be highly distracting…

But what do you think? Which music is best suited to compliment your personal final solution?

For me it is “Cry out for a Hero” by BEAST IN BLACK. Vaporizing normscum while listening to that would be dope as fuck imo.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvLDqgpOaRE

It would be based to be able to superheromax and go ER every day in a new city with a different song playing in the background.

Based
I cope a lot with listening to music, especially metal. I forget and am unable to think about how shitty my live is when my head is blasted with a powerful song.

So I was wondering what music, if I one day go ER, would be suited to accompany my extended suicide. (Don’t worry FBIcels, I’m just joking, your precious NPC-Tax-Goys are save :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:).

I will of course not be listening to music while going ER because this would be highly distracting…

But what do you think? Which music is best suited to compliment your personal final solution?

For me it is “Cry out for a Hero” by BEAST IN BLACK. Vaporizing normscum while listening to that would be dope as fuck imo.

based af

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eseCex-rgHs

[Verse 1]
This world rejects me
This world threw me away
This world never gave me a chance
This world's gonna have to pay
I don't believe in your institutions
I did what you wanted me to
I'm like the cancer in your system
I've got a little surprise for you

[Chorus]
Something inside of me
Has opened up its eyes
Why did you put it there?
Did you not realize?
This thing inside of me
It screams the loudest sound
Sometimes I think I could
Burn
Burn

[Verse 2]
I look down from where you're standing
Flock of sheep out on display
With all your lies propped up around you
I can take it all away

[Chorus]
Something inside of me
Has opened up its eyes
Why did you put it there?
Did you not realize?
Something inside of me
It screams the loudest sound
Sometimes I think I could
I'm going to burn this whole world down

[Bridge]
I never was a part of you (Burn)

[Reprise]
I am your savior (Burn)
I am corruption (Burn)
I am the angel (Burn)
Of your destruction (Burn)
I am subversion (Burn)
Secret desire (Burn)
I am your future (Burn)
Swallowed up in fire

The call of ktulu by Metallica hands down
Extremely fitting for going ER

yes. thERe's always anothER way, glad you're making the right CHOice brocel :feelsLSD: