Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would be the first thing you would do if you woke up and you magically became Chad?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Personally, I would hatefuck every girl on campus, and humiliate and abuse them during sex, because of the way they treated me, how they purposely ostracized me, and overtly avoided me when I wasn't a Chad.

How about you guys?

Go back to sleep and hope I can switch back.

Chad can only get gaijin hunter whores.

I'd rather be BoyMaxxed.

Go to a retirement home.

Personally, I would hatefuck every girl on campus, and humiliate and abuse them during sex, because of the way they treated me, how they purposely ostracized me, and overtly avoided me when I wasn't a Chad.
I would do that and force all my bitches to fuck sub3 incels.

Start a revolution

I just want life long devotion and love from females. So I guess pursuing that would be my first goal

I'd fuck Stacy of course.

But then I'd do everything in my power to help all the incels. I'm not sure what that would entail, but I'm guessing it would mean raising awareness of inceldom on social media, television, and whatever other mediums normiefags are persuaded by.

Last edited:
Make a Tinder account
Walk down the street or to a local coffee shop and let women admire me
Go to a nightclub
Fuck some girls
Feel at peace
Look down on women for being so easy for me to get
Post on incels.is

Go on Tinder and enjoy endless lifefuel day in and day out.

When I was bluepilled, I used to want a monogamous relationship where I would stay faithful to a woman. Even if she died, I never wanted to remarry. Now though I absolutely hate foids, and since they made it clear they're just walking fleshlights, I'd probably go nuts and humiliate, degrade and abuse countless women however I can.

Pumping and dumping prime Stacies on a daily basis

I just realized this is a rhyme... Poetrycel

Wait for Staceys to ask me out on dates and say yes to all of them. And never show up to the dates and tell them it was because of their look

Download tinder and start swiping right and walk outside with a big fucking smile on my face and become low inhib and start just approaching women I want to have sex with and asking for their names and numbers

Download tinder and start swiping right and walk outside with a big fucking smile on my face and become low inhib and start just approaching women I want to have sex with and asking for their names and numbers
That will get boring after a while. You can start insulting ugly and out of shape foids to destroy their self-esteem.

1. Open tinder
2. Bring some whore to my place and shag her real good and lose my v-card.
3. I have a small shrine of my lord st. blackops2cel in my room. I will sacrifice a chicken at the altar of st.blackops2cel.
4. Smear my dick and balls with the blood.
5. Go outside running naked with my hanging scarlet balls and dick, take a huge shit in the middle of the road.

1. Open tinder
2. Bring some whore to my place and shag her real good and lose my v-card.
3. I have a small shrine of my lord st. blackops2cel in my room. I will sacrifice a chicken at the altar of st.blackops2cel.
4. Smear my dick and balls with the blood.
5. Go outside running naked with my hanging scarlet balls and dick, take a huge shit in the middle of the road.
Based street shitter, praise be to St. BO2cel

I just want life long devotion and love from females. So I guess pursuing that would be my first goal

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Even Chad can't get that boyo. It's programmed in females DNA to branch swing