Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would be the first thing you do when you get a time machine?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Personally I would travel to when I was 12 and force my younger self at gunpoint to leanmaxx and hormonemaxx so he wouldnt be 5'4 in the future :feelshmm: but if the time travel paradox is real then all my efforts would cancel out and it would be truly over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
If time travel is actually multiverse travel I would find the universe where Im a 5'11 chang and transfer my conciousness to him :bigbrain::bigbrain::feelzez::feelzez:

Go back in time when humans were still apes and gun them all down to extinction

Go back in time when humans were still apes and gun them all down to extinction
But you will effectively cancel out your actions since you were never born in that timeline where you timetravelled :feelswhat:

fuck over everyone I hate

go back to based 1790’s when women still listened to their husband and were loyal and were fine with looksmatch

But you will effectively cancel out your actions since you were never born in that timeline where you timetravelled :feelswhat:
If that’s the case then what’s the point of time travel if you can’t change the past

If that’s the case then what’s the point of time travel if you can’t change the past
Travel to parallel universe and go ER there and escape without consequence :feelsdevil:

Travel to parallel universe and go ER there and escape without consequence :feelsdevil:
Im more curious to see what would be the dominant life form on earth if humans didn’t exist. Can’t I go ER on the apes in the past and then travel in the future to see the consequences of my actions? It would be like creating an entirely different timeline

Im more curious to see what would be the dominant life form on earth if humans didn’t exist. Can’t I go ER on the apes in the past and then travel in the future to see the consequences of my actions? It would be like creating an entirely different timeline
As long as its in a different timeline/universe that you did not come from your actions will have effect

Tell my preteen self to eat more so that maybe I would have more T in my adolescence and would be taller and more masculine. Tell him to lift also. Tell him to actually ask out the cute girl in the neighbourhood. Next, travel to uni years and tell myself to buckle down and fucking do my work, and to ask out the cute girl.

I mean, I probably would be rejected in both cases but being too afraid to do anything is just shit.

kill myself in the crib

In terms of causing the most carnage - since you couldn't just warn everyone of the future - they'd think you're crazy and just dismiss you - then perhaps the best thing to do would be to take out that Russian guy who didn't launch the nukes, even when his commanding officer told him too

Potentially there would just be a few nukes flying back and forth before both sides realised it was a mistake and agreed to stop, but it seems about the easiest way to actually cause carnage, based on what we know now

Alternatively, another good idea would be taking the current scientific knowledge and giving it to Hitler in the 1930s - in that way, they would be able to develop the nukes before the americans and hence he'd be able to nuke NY, as he planned :smonk:

Tell my preteen self to eat more so that maybe I would have more T in my adolescence and would be taller and more masculine. Tell him to lift also. Tell him to actually ask out the cute girl in the neighbourhood. Next, travel to uni years and tell myself to buckle down and fucking do my work, and to ask out the cute girl.

I mean, I probably would be rejected in both cases but being too afraid to do anything is just shit.
Being afraid to do anything is the worst. As a preteen boy I was a chad for my age, yet I stopped growing early, my face got worse and became an adult incel. I would do anything to be 11 or 12 again.