Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would be a good name for an incel martial art style?

Hokmacel

Hokmacel

Banned
-
:smonk::feelsLSD:

edit : sorry i wanted to post in lounge, fuck i hate my sight.

CHapadjkeb3rufbev

Incel fighting methods

:smonk::feelsLSD:

edit : sorry i wanted to post in lounge, fuck i hate my sight.
Took me like 3 minutes to come up with this.

Well, we know shit just sounds cooler in Japanese so:
[UWSL]人間不信の大量殺戮ムードラ[/UWSL]
Ningen Fushin No Tairyō Satsuriku Mudora

In English - "Misanthropic Mass Murder Mudras" (I just liked the alliteration, and it fit so well)

Misanthropic - Misanthropy is the general hatred, dislike, distrust or contempt of the human species, human behavior or human nature. A misanthrope or misanthropist is someone who holds such views or feelings.

Mudra - A mudra ([UWSL]/[UWSL]m[/UWSL][UWSL]u[/UWSL][UWSL]ˈ[/UWSL][UWSL]d[/UWSL][UWSL]r[/UWSL][UWSL]ɑː[/UWSL]/[/UWSL] (listen); Sanskrit: [UWSL]मुद्रा[/UWSL], IAST: [UWSL]mudrā[/UWSL], "seal", "mark", or "gesture"; Tibetan: [UWSL]ཕྱག་རྒྱ་[/UWSL], THL: chakgya,) is a symbolic or ritual gesture or pose in Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism.[1] While some mudras involve the entire body, most are performed with the hands and fingers.

EDIT - Also I wouldn't call it the "incel" martial art style, but instead the "black pill" martial art.style

Last edited:
Took me like 3 minutes to come up with this.

Well, we know shit just sounds cooler in Japanese so:
[UWSL]人間不信の大量殺戮ムードラ[/UWSL]
Ningen Fushin No Tairyō Satsuriku Mudora

In English - "Misanthropic Mass Murder Mudras" (I just liked the alliteration, and it fit so well)

Misanthropic - Misanthropy is the general hatred, dislike, distrust or contempt of the human species, human behavior or human nature. A misanthrope or misanthropist is someone who holds such views or feelings.

Mudra - A mudra ([UWSL]/[UWSL]m[/UWSL][UWSL]u[/UWSL][UWSL]ˈ[/UWSL][UWSL]d[/UWSL][UWSL]r[/UWSL][UWSL]ɑː[/UWSL]/[/UWSL] (listen); Sanskrit: [UWSL]मुद्रा[/UWSL], IAST: [UWSL]mudrā[/UWSL], "seal", "mark", or "gesture"; Tibetan: [UWSL]ཕྱག་རྒྱ་[/UWSL], THL: chakgya,) is a symbolic or ritual gesture or pose in Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism.[1] While some mudras involve the entire body, most are performed with the hands and fingers.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax: