Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would an incel religion contain?

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
Religions typically contain things like rules for sexual inhibition, communal worship, belief in an afterlife depending on your actions on earth, tribalism, messages of war and peace, traditions, saint-like figures and advantageous advice.

I propound the following:
The various incel saints are known.
Traditions can be done online, collectivity and meat spaciness are optional only recommended.
You get the live life of your choice in the afterlife.
Bad Normies go to hell where they experience the pain of those they have excluded during their mortal life.
Short concise book of wisdom for men of all human cultures.
Message that peace, at least as preferred.
I will not elaborate on the element of war as to not get banned.
Message of universal union and sympathy for incels of all mammal species, mostly humans
Bros before hoes and family which you can never get anyway
rules for how to ascend and how to not get falsely accused of rape

The question is open and you can add and write whatever you want.

Women's rights= 0

All there is to it.

Yikes sweaty, you're already in an alt right suicide cult :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

The various incel saints are known.

72 virgins after death.

Would realy like some aspects of christianity. No premarital sex, no cheating, staying loyal, etc

No rights for foids, they are animals and are kept as such...
Surgerymaxxing is mandatory and provided to everyone, surgerymaxxing an incel is seen as the highest act of mercy and rewarded by a direct friendship with the Incel Monad.
Foids are seen as a temporary means to an end, animals we use for their breeding and pleasure utility until ectogenesis and waifubots replace them.
Giga Chads and Truecels (that is truecels that are still ugly even with surgery) cover their entire bodies and faces in public as a form of modesty and lessen the harsh effects of mogging.
All foids wear burqahs.
A non virgin foids can only marry non virgin men.
Single mothers can only marry singe fathers.
Cuckolding is punishable by death.
Simps get the sword.
Usury is outlawed.

I can go on and on... I would have to right the Holy Book of Incel.

No rights for foids, they are animals and are kept as such...
Surgerymaxxing is mandatory and provided to everyone, surgerymaxxing an incel is seen as the highest act of mercy and rewarded by a direct friendship with the Incel Monad.
Foids are seen as a temporary means to an end, animals we use for their breeding and pleasure utility until ectogenesis and waifubots replace them.
Giga Chads and Truecels (that is truecels that are still ugly even with surgery) cover their entire bodies and faces in public as a form of modesty and lessen the harsh effects of mogging.
All foids wear burqahs.
A non virgin foids can only marry non virgin men.
Single mothers can only marry singe fathers.
Cuckolding is punishable by death.
Simps get the sword.
Usury is outlawed.

I can go on and on... I would have to right the Holy Book of Incel.
Much of this is indeed based and :redpill:. I'd like to add a father's approval to the marriage of his daughter, and revoking foid's family inheritance.