Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What will YouTube rewind 2019 be like?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Can't wait to see with what soy progressive bullshit will they come up this year, in last years they featured only literal whos who are easily led cattle and advertiser friendly normies while we saw extensive support for women, feminism, faggots, drag queens, trannies, etc. It will definitely become the most disliked video in YouTube's history which will be hilarious, i wonder what kind of damage control will they bring after their video comes crashing down.

Last edited:
YouTube is cucked beyond belief now
full

I don't know I don't watch that shit

21607.jpg

I don't care tbh

But also lold @ "moga me od tokija do milvokija"; just rhymemaxx bro!

Man I remember the YouTube Rewind 2012 and 2013, super good

dafuk is Youtube Rewind?

Dec.10th is when the purge begins again.. mass censorship.

Quite honestly I hope they don't make it

A slut fucking her "husband" with a strap on while Chad fucks her, with the rest of this shitty world cheering for them and telling them how "courageous" and "confident" they all are.

People Naruto running in Area 51, before escaping with baby Yoda.

A slut fucking her "husband" with a strap on while Chad fucks her, with the rest of this shitty world cheering for them and telling them how "courageous" and "confident" they all are.

I don't know why every retard started crying about the latest rewind tbh all of them are the same soy trash

black women in an empowered pose and faggots with makeup

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back