Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What will you do for Christmas?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
It's going to be Christmas soon. A day that's going to mock us for our lonliness and remind us of how worthless our lives our. This Christmas I'm going to spend alone as I have during tye last few years. I'll probably drink myself to numbness while I watch people celebrate the day from a balcony. What are your plans?

F5maxxing on inkler forums. Might get drunk

Stay in my room and play video games and browse .is

nothing like always

im gonna start planning for my auschwitzdiet ill be starting new year. Time to disprove jewish lies about lolocaust.

Grind events in Enlisted/Warframe, eat chocolate and wank, spend few hours with my mom.

I'll continue cleaning. The New Year is almost here.

Cyberpunk+meditation+weights+drunk with relatives

I will spend it with my extended family probably

Tried to get a date on all of the dating apps and meet someone - but no one replied.

Will be alone browsing the internet.

Tried to get a date on all of the dating apps and find a girlfriend but no one replied. Will be alone browsing
the internet.
What will you browse? Just incels.is?

What will you browse? Just incels.is?

Probably - we know who the real incels are because they are on .IS over christmas and every weekend.

The glowies, I.T users and fakecels are having parties and pretending there is no looks discrimination.

Studyslaving, unfortunately. Not that I celebrate but I like it this time of the year. :feelscomfy:

Eat meat and potatoes, sleep, rot on here, video games

Play cod with 14 yr olds ig

Spend time cleaning my fish tank with water change and get my turtle a gift

same as every day, ldar coom vidya plus make a christmas tree for mom I guess :feelscomfy: :feelsmusic:

I’m lucky, I have good relations with my family. Otherwise, vidya. I started Witcher 3 a couple days ago.

same as always. order a sushi tray and get drunk off of white wine :feelskek:

I will be alone, to be honest I will stay with my 99 years grandmother but she will be sleeping before the time.

It's going to be Christmas soon. A day that's going to mock us for our lonliness and remind us of how worthless our lives our. This Christmas I'm going to spend alone as I have during tye last few years. I'll probably drink myself to numbness while I watch people celebrate the day from a balcony. What are your plans?
Celebrate jesus chirst's birth

Scroll the Internet, go for a walk and go to this Christmas party at this soup kitchen.
The Christmas party isn't as exciting as it sounds, a bunch of the patrons who go there are tramps, boomers and wiggers.

Hate on the shitty human race

Scroll the Internet, go for a walk and go to this Christmas party at this soup kitchen.
The Christmas party isn't as exciting as it sounds, a bunch of the patrons who go there are tramps, boomers and wiggers.
Repulsive.

Continue my alcoholism to the next year... and prepare for the annihilation of the human race by our retarded "leaders". WWIII? Inevitable.

Santa Claus Smoking GIF

Game, Anime, and watching crime news wishing more happy sexhavers getting jeopardized.

go over to my parents house, eat food, play madden, watch nfl games

49ers ravens on christmas night yo

Buy jungle boys pack and smoke half of it and eat a burger and milkshake

Go to rot at parents house, eat dinner, idk if they're inviting anyone else but I'd prefer them not to.

Will do same for New Years

Continue my alcoholism to the next year... and prepare for the annihilation of the human race by our retarded "leaders". WWIII? Inevitable.

Santa Claus Smoking GIF
Hopefully WW3 happens this year. Cheers. :feelsokman:

Go to rot at parents house, eat dinner, idk if they're inviting anyone else but I'd prefer them not to.

Will do same for New Years
I wish your to be dinner good.

Just be on incel discord