Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What will today's young moms tell their incel sons when they never bring a girlfriend back home from college/university?

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Women think by pairing with Chads that they won't have incel-looking sons, but it doesn't work like that. genetic recombination and all that.

"you just lack confidence, Simon!"
"stop being shy, Simon"
"its your social skills holding you back sweety"
"Simon, I have arranged a therapist for you because we are concerned that you might be gay"

The lies. Its just gonna be so fucking comical

just wait until you're 30 to betabuxx, simon

Simon, I have arranged a therapist for you because we are concerned that you might be gay

no they will probably say something like “omg I always wanted a gay son, when we gonna meet your boyfriend”

Women think by pairing with Chads that they won't have incel-looking sons

Thats where youre wrong. Women dont care about their childrens genes. They only care about their own sexual attraction towards the guy they fuck

Women think by pairing with Chads that they won't have incel-looking sons, but it doesn't work like that. genetic recombination and all that.

"you just lack confidence, Simon!"
"stop being shy, Simon"
"its your social skills holding you back sweety"
"Simon, I have arranged a therapist for you because we are concerned that you might be gay"

The lies. Its just gonna be so fucking comical
Probably going to call him gay
Thats where youre wrong. Women dont care about their childrens genes. They only care about their own sexual attraction towards the guy they fuck
This

I dont know my mom died when I was 13.

I only wish I got my life insurance money sooner tbh

Us being incels is 100 percent our moms fault,we get our hair,hand,nose and wrist genetics from our mother.I dont even count the emotional gas-lighting,thanks to get over reacting to all my stuff ı cant talk without sounding ironic because ım scared people wıll give me a long lecture about how ı am the asshole.

i hope their sons lash out and kill their moms (IN COD)

Seeing how a lot of moms push trans on their sons they obvious don't care about their wellbeing.

@Napoleon de Geso 's mom told him to betabux a roastie.

Take the mompill boys.

Exactly. Foids are selfish creatures who lack self awareness.

We call them femoids for a reason OP, they are just mindlessly following their biological programming

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back