Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What will society do when lonely men start committing suicide en masse?

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
So obviously nothing is going to get better. Women's standards will keep getting higher. Quality of life for men will get worse and worse. But what will happen when most men start dropping out of society and killing themselves?

I forsee there being a massive public health crisis in the future as suicide bodies start stacking up and more and more homeless people start dying in the street.

I mean the way things are going probably half of all men will be homeless by 2040. So how long will Stacy and Becky be able to ignore us before the stench of decay starts intruding on their sorority parties lol

I mean society is literally doing nothing to help us so..... What's gonna happen when we all start dying lol.

at best? ignore it and keep moving

at worst? laugh and mock the dead inkwells

Society will start euthanizing us before we mass rope.

Society will start euthanizing us before we mass rope.
Based

How can they ignore us if we start dying in the streets? Our dead bodies are definitely gonna produce a stench. That's definitely gonna put a damper on their sorority parties. Not to mention make the neighborhood look gross

They would probably do mass campaigns to bluepill/gaslighting us, censor internet, promote homosexuality and sex change.

But be sure of one thing: they will not try to make us sexually successful because women dont want us and they wont move a finger to change this. They prefer our death.

How can they ignore us if we start dying in the streets? Our dead bodies are definitely gonna produce a stench. That's definitely gonna put a damper on their sorority parties. Not to mention make the neighborhood look gross
They would just clean it, like trash. Not a big deal.

Nothing ever happens

Nothing, its intended. They want to get rid off most young men anyway. You have no use, you have no value, you have no purpose, therefore you're just an useless eater and society wants you dead.

Import even more immigrants to replace their lost slaves

Nothing, its intended. They want to get rid off most young men anyway. You have no use, you have no value, you have no purpose, therefore you're just an useless eater and society wants you dead.
Do they not realize the public health problems that are going to come from that?

It's already happening. No one cares. Men have no worth to society other than being wageslaves or cannon fodder, unless they're rich, good looking, or otherwise gifted in some way.

Suicide is cucked

Suicide? seriously?

Men getting pushed out of the gene pool is what society wants. It doesn't impact foids at all because they didn't want to procreate with anyone but Chad anyways.

Most of them know the blackpill is right

So obviously nothing is going to get better. Women's standards will keep getting higher. Quality of life for men will get worse and worse. But what will happen when most men start dropping out of society and killing themselves?

I forsee there being a massive public health crisis in the future as suicide bodies start stacking up and more and more homeless people start dying in the street.

I mean the way things are going probably half of all men will be homeless by 2040. So how long will Stacy and Becky be able to ignore us before the stench of decay starts intruding on their sorority parties lol

I mean society is literally doing nothing to help us so..... What's gonna happen when we all start dying lol.
Mass shootings will more than quadruple

It wont happen. The survival instinct is too strong. The only people who rope are the bottom 1% of cels who are beyond hopeless and are suffering more than the other 99% of incels. Mass suicides will never happen

Why do you think anything is going to happen? Male life is worthless, lets be honest none of us is Einstein or Bill Gates. Most men are worth nothing and not much is lost when average men dies. Even if you are top tier engineer making good money, guess what, there's 10000 engineers just like you, if you die, you die, other people take your work and life goes on.

Last edited:
if their horny enough, Mass rape will start instead!

Ragefuel! You can just hear the sense of superiority coming out of that whores mouth. And yeah IT foids no the black pill is true they brag about it
Yep. They hate the truth. They still intrinsically know we are right though

Yep. They hate the truth. They still intrinsically know we are right though
Yep they just want us to shut up and not complain and wage slave while they ride Chads dick, foids enjoy are suffering and they want us all to die. I don’t understand how the cucks and incels in denial in IT not be balck pilled after reading that thread. Foids hate them just like they hate us

Yep they just want us to shut up and not complain and wage slave while they ride Chads dick, foids enjoy are suffering and they want us all to die. I don’t understand how the cucks and incels in denial in IT not be balck pilled after reading that thread. Foids hate them just like they hate us
Those white knights really believe that they might get some pussy from being nice and being a good guy, lmao. We have a higher chance of ascending than many of them because we are aware of female behavior and are less of pushovers. They just want us to shut the fuck up and be good worker drones.

View attachment 1271409Most of them know the blackpill is right
Natural selection is also manifested via school shootings.

Since, everything is subjective afterall.
If you get Killed meh (you) got Darwin award!

They are really incubating monsters as we speak. And i feel more Than glad to hear the news! "Delicious" -- Dahmer

Nothing because they want that. Society is moving toward a feminist communist society, so if we commit suicide it is actually helping them. That's why I advocate for all of us not to commit suicide, it is cucked and you are just helping the "ENEMY".

Nothing because they want that. Society is moving toward a feminist communist society, so if we commit suicide it is actually helping them. That's why I advocate for all of us not to commit suicide, it is cucked and you are just helping the "ENEMY".
NEET TILL DEATH
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

:feelscomfy:

Won't matter, as we are being replaced by migrants, fags and robots. It all goes down hill from here guys... it's just a matter of when a Civil War breaks out or we (as a world) start throwing nukes / death rays at each other. Honestly... who gives a fuck anymore.

I hope it gets to the point where there’s so many, suicide would basically mean total collapse, and it looks like that future is arriving