Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Canada will grant euthanasia to those struggling only with mental illness from March 2023

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

"Canadians".
Already over.

Funny that they call it "MAiD". You cannot tell me that male mental illness and feelings of inferiority are not related to being undesired by women.

Funny that they call it "MAiD". You cannot tell me that male mental illness and feelings of inferiority are not related to being undesired by women.
They are related, that's why they want to get rid of incels through euthanasia.

They are related, that's why they want to get rid of incels through euthanasia.
Nothing more gay than dying by the hands of your government instead of dying in an attack against your government :smonk:

They'd rather kill them off instead of help them. Very progressive, indeed!

I doubt they'd even recognize inceldom as a valid condition.

Translation:

they just want you (men) dead

Why not cut the crap and just become anti-natalist? This is the logical consequence of westoid godless liberal nihilist thought. I mean their birth rates are declining anyway, might as well just expediate the process and go extinct.

Why not cut the crap and just become anti-natalist? This is the logical consequence of westoid godless liberal nihilist thought. I mean their birth rates are declining anyway, might as well just expediate the process and go extinct.

Cuckerment won't do that because (((they))) need an endless supply of slaves. This is merely a mechanism to remove depressed useless eaters such as mentally ill zoomers. Why do you think they import loads of ethnix into Cuckada? They are willing to become hardworking jooish slaves in exchange for living in a first would country.

expect the hate against ugly men to become even more common and incentivased by the media, their objective is to make every guy they consider low value to have mental illness and wish to kill himself.

Better play minecraft (at home)

I'm quite convinced there's an agenda to reduce world population

based Canada, every country needs do this. I see many homeless/broke men who it is completely over. Letting them rope in peace saves them suffering, saves us tax dollars and crime rates go down

based Canada, every country needs do this. I see many homeless/broke men who it is completely over. Letting them rope in peace saves them suffering, saves us tax dollars and crime rates go down
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Don't you have Canadian citizenship? Couldn't you go back to Canada after it becomes legal and rope?

I say try it even if they won't give MAiD. They probably record the reason stated this will generate data about the issue men face, if enough people want to die because they can't deal with the horrors of inceldom. Of course, foids would cheer at this, but having that many men wanting out can break a country.

The Final Solution to the Inceldom problem. It's only a matter of time until undesirables will be hinted to take this route and then the hinting will turn into more of a demand.

I can’t wait to finally get my very own MAiD

Because letting the government kill you is cucked. You should waste the Governments money instead with all the social welfare you can sign yourself on.

Don't you have Canadian citizenship? Couldn't you go back to Canada after it becomes legal and rope?
Yeah I could but my dad knows about my suicidal tendencies and he monitors me like a hawk. He checks on me within moments after I lock the door of my room.

This is some cucked shit. At least make a statement(In minecraft)

But will it be easy to get or will it be like the Netherlands where you need a lot of paperwork and you could spend years in a waiting list? Hard to find reliable information about euthanasia because conservative media always exaggerates it while liberal media is too vague.

But will it be easy to get or will it be like the Netherlands where you need a lot of paperwork and you could spend years in a waiting list? Hard to find reliable information about euthanasia because conservative media always exaggerates it while liberal media is too vague.
Fair point. Only time will tell I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back