Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What will happen if you looked THIS amazing: suifuel by a Jewchad

N

notzelenski

Banned
-
100% - Ok GrAY
So this guy called David Biton or whatever, some jewish model i just found...and holly...is there something like "too good looking"? Say like in physics where the 1uantities are severe they defy common intuition such as in relativity or quantum mechanics? Maybe he is gay? Maybe he only licks pussy so he is virgin? I'm just jealous and yeah call me a fag I'd rather suck his cawck then do a retarded flattitted asian girl hungry for EU passport but still I want his success with women before all:

Cx6D-miXUAA1oYC.jpg

8ec385fb6436a5743903e8866ed24b03.jpg

Go and suck his dick

Just get Himmler on the call

Just get Himmler on the call

just look at the pics especially the second one he looks very white and lie he is Italian for even more pussy in europe...it's crazy.

just look at the pics especially the second one he looks very white and lie he is Italian for even more pussy in europe...it's crazy.
Typical jew shapeshifting

Typical jew shapeshifting

that's what makes me even more jealous if you're israeli you can pass as russian, arab, italian, mexican almost any country and maximize your notch count by hundred by country-fetishizing whores.

where did you come from????????????/

how you find this place????????/

It's okay now incels.
Danger nuked.

omfg let him answer first

Insane first post.