Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What will happen if I disable my account?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
Will it delete my account forever? I'm curious.

It makes you account no longer enabled.

Do you think I should disable my account just to see what happens?
Probably not, since you're cool OP. I'd wait for a mod to confirm

Thanks bro. You are pretty cool too ngl.
Thanks, man. I am curious, too, about what would happen. Especially if I get tired enough of the OPEN SEXHAVERS CURRENTLY ON THIS FORUM

Yes, your account will be forever lost among the sea of other deleted members.

Yes, your account will be forever lost among the sea of other deleted members.
When I delete my FB account it still gives me 7 days so if log in within 7 days it won't delete my account. Is there any such thing here? Or am I deleted forever instantly?

When I delete my FB account it still gives me 7 days so if log in within 7 days it won't delete my account. Is there any such thing here? Or am I deleted forever instantly?
Yeah it works like that here too, though not sure if the time period is for 7 days as well.

There was a thread explaining all this, but I can’t seem to find it anymore. Maybe got lost during the domain change? I don’t know.

Try it then let us know what happened...

You become Chapreet.

Why did you join this forum just to want to quit a week later?

No man im not leaving. I was just curious tbh
Ya I think it deletes your account but you might need to ask a mod to scrub your posts as well. There are still posts by anon1432 or whoever had that Seinfeld George Costanza avatar even when they disabled their account/self-banned.

Ya I think it deletes your account but you might need to ask a mod to scrub your posts as well. There are still posts by anon1432 or whoever had that Seinfeld George Costanza avatar even when they disabled their account/self-banned.
Poor guy. I feel bad for him. Do you think he roped? I hope not.

Poor guy. I feel bad for him. Do you think he roped? I hope not.
I wouldn't know, but he said he was going to try and improve himself so maybe he just moved on? I can only hope for the best for everyone on this forum, regardless of their skin color or beliefs.

He ignored you
tbh the ignorepill hit me hard
I don't have enough being a ghost irl, I also have to be one online

Your account will get disabled.

I will karate chop you in the ear

it deletes your virginity