Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What will change if foids realise you are blackpilled

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Just for example at work or family members or at school, what ever. How do foids view you or react if they realise a guy is blackpiiled.

They would call the police.

you'll be treated badly, they don't like men who is not naive and won't fall to their manipulations

They will think you're mentally unstable misogynist.

If ugly: Think you are a rapist.

If attractive: Think you are misguided, and will offer you "pity" sex.

They wont mind if ur good looking but if ur ugly, then nah never say that shit

Just for example at work or family members or at school, what ever. How do foids view you or react if they realise a guy is blackpiiled.
They'll fear you unironically, that's at least what happened to me, after they share two words with me they realize that they shouldn't mess with me, they're pathetic once they have no control over you

Nothing if you are a chad, if you are an incel the end of the relationship with a restrain order lololol.

They'll fear you unironically, that's at least what happened to me, after they share two words with me they realize that they shouldn't mess with me, they're pathetic once they have no control over you
Sure thing Greycel. Btw I just wanted to remind you this forum doesn’t allow 12 year olds. Maybe return when your bed time is past 8:30

Sure thing Greycel. Btw I just wanted to remind you this forum doesn’t allow 12 year olds. Maybe return when your bed time is past 8:30
oi don't badmouth Zat like that, can't you see he's the Ultimate Life-Form?

oi don't badmouth Zat like that, can't you see he's the Ultimate Life-Form?
True he’s the ultimate 12 year old spastic who stumbled upon the Blackpill on tiktok :feelskek: :feelskek:

Honestly, I'm not sure that the blackpill resonates with foids that clearly. It mostly has to do with male issues, foids don't really ask the questions that lead to the blackpill, or care that much about the answers.

Like, they'll absolutely disagree with incels on an abstract, emotional level, but I'm not sure they care that much about whether you accept it's over for you. Plus foids don't care that much about people's thoughts in general, so it wouldn't be that meaningful to them

I mean they wouldn't care at all. They'd only care if you start talking about how their cum dumpsters. But even then insulting a foid as a sub 5 male is pointless. They know they've already won

True he’s the ultimate 12 year old spastic who stumbled upon the Blackpill on tiktok :feelskek: :feelskek:
Why are you resorting for trying to "own" me in other threads?
Why are you behaving like a school chad looking for a third party to piggyback yourself?
Why are you using reddit lingo?
Answer because the only people that I've seen using "BTW" are faggots, trannies, kids and redditors
Every post that you make screams 100% redditor for how you behave you don't elaborate you just repeat buzzwords and gimmick phrases like again, a redditor
What's going on pepeposter?
Guess who's calling other people 12yos, you were larping as an incel since you were an 15yo underage skinny FAGGOT
Bold calling others simps when you like the FAGGOT that you are type things that would make a FAGGOT blush like
Youre not entitled to a girlfriend maybe try working on v0 j3xm5yo7rs6a1

18yo babyFAGGOT wants to cuddle so bad? But I thought you weren't a simp little shit, now I see you here crying like a little BITCH for a foid
Rope yourself already worthless piece of shit, you know that nobody likes or cares about you, nobody will ever love you, you'll die alone like the worthless fuck you are, kill yourself already or even better kill your family first then kill yourself to make sure that you'll be raped by demons in hell
>AKCTUALLY BTW IM NOT CHRISTIAN BTW BTW
then nothing to worry about, kill your family then kill yourself

Last edited:
18yo babyFAGGOT wants to cuddle so bad? But I thought you weren't a simp little shit, now I see you here crying like a little BITCH for a foid
Rope yourself already worthless piece of shit, you know that nobody likes or cares about you, nobody will ever love you, you'll die alone like the worthless fuck you are, kill yourself already

You're just proving his point. I guess you don't know what it means to have moments of vulnerability where you just want to vent?
I guess a twelve year old might not understand that.

You're just proving his point. I guess you don't know what it means to have moments of vulnerability
Yeah I'm not a FAGGOT
>U MUST BE A 12YO TO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW MY FEEFEES MAKE ME FEEEL
No, I'm not a FAGGOT, guess that reddit truly convinces you that behaving like a FAGGOT is "acceptable vulnerability"
Go back to reddit to show your vulnerable FAGGOT side

I guess you just learnt the word "Faggot" or maybe it's just the only word in your vast vocabulary.
Keep acting like a twat though :feelsseriously:

Woman dont Care tbh , either your in her Radar " or Not .

They will be angry that they can no longer exploit you.

Counter-terrorism police would arrest me.

I guess you just learnt the word "Faggot" or maybe it's just the only word in your vast vocabulary.
Keep acting like a twat though :feelsseriously:
next time don't avoid quoting like a little bitch
You're not better than me for acting nice or "mature" you aren't, you're as much of a faggot like the cocksucker that you're whiteknighting so much
I'm not your friend, I'm not forced to be nice to a FAGGOT like you, neck yourself