Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What will be the end of this hell?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Where are we going from here?

what will happen in the upcoming years?

will anything change?

for good or for bad?

Are we going to horrible ruin? If so how?

I’d really appreciate a high iq good post like @MarquisDeSade @Lebensmüder
@Meus
everything is truly descending into hell

Cope answer: Civilizational collapse, barbarism
Blackpilled answer: There's no end

Mots...

More
Of
The
Same

in hell itself :reeeeee::feelsgah::feelsgah:

you're going into the coffin

I’m asking about the world
the western civilization will undergo radical changes, conservatives talk about progressives and in my opinion they exaggerate a bit they, are not that strong, but of course they will cause a lot of problems and that's good, as Gypsy Crusader said ''accelerate'', their ideas are already getting used up and the common public is no longer caring about this agenda, so what changes in the future, big companies will abandon pink money and will go back to being more "traditional" with the family aiming at another public, capitalism does not die it always needs a revolution in itself, if you think about it all this advertising is for the children of the past generation, young people wanted more space and changes and companies followed, after this generation we will have the family first place again.
One of my favorite phrases is ''time is a flat circle'' things don't change they just come close but the system goes back to its place again, things like politics and economics never change and won't change now, but I believe the society as people's ideals will change, but it will get much worse before that happens, just see the Nazi groups re-emerging, where these guys were 10 years ago, radical ideas attract radical ideas.

there will be no war or conflict, the bombs would end the world, war is cultural, the culture that has the strongest and most prepared men will win (Muslims) root for feminism to gain more and more space for them to end institutions generate difficult times , whoever survives will then be a survivor and will be able to impose their will on the weak, (I say strong and weak not in physical strength but in argument and ability to attract followers to the cause I hope you understand)

the western civilization will undergo radical changes, conservatives talk about progressives and in my opinion they exaggerate a bit they, are not that strong, but of course they will cause a lot of problems and that's good, as Gypsy Crusader said ''accelerate'', their ideas are already getting used up and the common public is no longer caring about this agenda, so what changes in the future, big companies will abandon pink money and will go back to being more "traditional" with the family aiming at another public, capitalism does not die it always needs a revolution in itself, if you think about it all this advertising is for the children of the past generation, young people wanted more space and changes and companies followed, after this generation we will have the family first place again.
One of my favorite phrases is ''time is a flat circle'' things don't change they just come close but the system goes back to its place again, things like politics and economics never change and won't change now, but I believe the society as people's ideals will change, but it will get much worse before that happens, just see the Nazi groups re-emerging, where these guys were 10 years ago, radical ideas attract radical ideas.

there will be no war or conflict, the bombs would end the world, war is cultural, the culture that has the strongest and most prepared men will win (Muslims) root for feminism to gain more and more space for them to end institutions generate difficult times , whoever survives will then be a survivor and will be able to impose their will on the weak, (I say strong and weak not in physical strength but in argument and ability to attract followers to the cause I hope you understand)
That’s high iq

it will only get worse with each passing second. The only way out is death. Preferably going ER

it will get worse just like it got worse from your childhood onwards :feelsokman:

will anything change?

for good or for bad?

@Meus
Everything will be roughly the same but worse. New paraphilias: Legalized. Trannymaxxing at even higher rates. Even less freedom of speech and less gun rights (more isolated people will lose their mind which will in the end only lead to restrictions of freedoms and not to change). Even more work and higher retirement ages to finance the aging populace. Men will adjust their expectations to the new surroundings because "this is just how it is" (now).

Most people that say civilization collapse is cope don't know anything about all the civilization collapses of past history, and moreover, don't know Jack shit about the current world we live in. There's a reason why as an oldcel who has nothing to live for I keep staying alive, because systematic global collapse and world war is upon us right now, it's just as usual most people are mentally asleep at the steering wheel of life to even take notice. I've been noticing for 20+ years now...

will anything change?

for good or for bad?

@Meus
They're trying to usher a global economic reset currently with the meme virus because they've already destroyed the global economy where it is on life support currently, the United States dollar currently is also on life support as well as the American economy itself. The global elites have thrown all their support behind China and its socialized capitalist system under the guise of communism, at this rate they're intentionally collapsing the United States for a new Chinese century where most of the dumb boomers at the helm of the United States federal government are either to mentally inept to see it, or worse, are complicit in it concerning the transferral of global power.

The choice for the United States is simple, go to war with China and Russia to save its international global geopolitical hegemony, problem with that however is that this nation has been fucking over younger generations of people for decades now, more specifically younger men where no large numbers will ever volunteer themselves for such a war because most of us believe this nation is no longer worth defending. So, if the United States can't go to war it's pretty simple what will happen next, internal national collapse. There will probably be a civil war of some kind with the nation divided amongst itself where virtually the entire population hates each other. No matter what the outcome is, the United States retaining its dominating superpower status or influence over the rest of the world is a non-starter.

Last edited:
Seriously, I think that in the United States legislation will be passed to allow foids to report incels (who are really just ugly guys) that have crushes on them to the police, so that the young man's ability to purchase a weapon will be taken away. That will probably take place in the next 10 years.

will anything change?

for good or for bad?

@Meus
....Continuing....

Now a lot of people see a civil war as a good thing, in some ways it is because there's a lot of trash or garbage in society that needs to be forcibly removed, however, I can also easily see foreign powers like Russia or China taking full advantage of a new American civil war as well which more than likely they would. With those nations their strategy the last eleven years can be easily surmised as merely waiting for the inevitable collapse of the United States before they make any major power moves, the wild card of the United States government concerning the batshit crazy assholes that rule our nation is our latest move over the past couple of years towards a first strike nuclear doctrine, which if you were to ask me I wouldn't dismiss it entirely as they might be insane to do something like that upon the possibility of losing all power entirely. Right now in the Whitehouse is a crazy old senile nutter who has access to all of the United States launch codes, let that sink in for a moment. :feelsjuice:
Seriously, I think that in the United States legislation will be passed to allow foids to report incels (who are really just ugly guys) that have crushes on them to the police, so that the young man's ability to purchase a weapon will be taken away. That will probably take place in the next 10 years.
Women are fucking finished in the United States, they're just too dumb to realize it yet.

1. The nation is financially bankrupted.
2. The nation is on the verge of economic collapse and currency hyperinflation.
3. A majority of the population is on the verge of uprising because that same majority lives in poverty.
4. A majority of the men that live in the United States are involuntary sexually celibate, now combine that with total societal collapse.

If there are any foids that think there is some sort of magical happy ending for them inside the United States going into the next ten years, they're delusional as fuck. And since a majority of them are radical feminists, once all the events I talked about here transpires, they're basically going to get their teeth knocked in. These same radical feminists are going to get knocked the fuck out once this nation really does collapse. I'm actually looking forward to watching it myself, it will be a kind of historical transformational seething that hasn't been seen in whole entire life times. It will be fucking epic. :feelsjuice:

The world is fucking financially bankrupted and the only thing holding it together is greed, once the money becomes worthless people with eat each other in the streets where it will be an orgy of all kinds of violence worldwide, the global elites will try to implement a new system to save their own privileged asses, unfortunately for them this late in the game it is what we call too little, too late. They will soon come to realize the consequences and errors of their own actions having run the entire world into the ground where they too shall burn in the inferno.

We're entering the global dark ages now and not even God himself can stop it, no-one can. I for one am looking forward to this because I have about 20+ years of personal grievances of mine that I would like to address, I've been waiting for this moment for several decades now and I am going to fully enjoy myself when it finally arrives descending the entire world into utter chaos or lawlessness. I will get what is mine and what is owed to me, I shall have my pound of flesh before I die, nobody is going to stop me from enjoying that pleasure.

Last edited:
....Continuing....

Now a lot of people see a civil war as a good thing, in some ways it is because there's a lot of trash or garbage in society that needs to be forcibly removed, however, I can also easily see foreign powers like Russia or China taking full advantage of a new American civil war as well which more than likely they would. With those nations their strategy the last eleven years can be easily surmised as merely waiting for the inevitable collapse of the United States before they make any major power moves, the wild card of the United States government concerning the batshit crazy assholes that rule our nation is our latest move over the past couple of years towards a first strike nuclear doctrine, which if you were to ask me I wouldn't dismiss it entirely as they might be insane to do something like that upon the possibility of losing all power entirely. Right now in the Whitehouse is a crazy old senile nutter who has access to all of the United States launch codes, let that sink in for a moment. :feelsjuice:

Women are fucking finished in the United States, they're just too dumb to realize it yet.

1. The nation is financially bankrupted.
2. The nation is on the verge of economic collapse and currency hyperinflation.
3. A majority of the population is on the verge of uprising because that same majority lives in poverty.
4. A majority of the men that live in the United States are involuntary sexually celibate, now combine that with total societal collapse.

If there are any foids that think there is some sort of magical happy ending for them inside the United States going into the next ten years, they're delusional as fuck. And since a majority of them are radical feminists, once all the events I talked about here transpires, they're basically going to get their teeth knocked in. These same radical feminists are going to get knocked the fuck out once this nation really does collapse. I'm actually looking forward to watching it myself, it will be a kind of historical transformational seething that hasn't been seen in whole entire life times. It will be fucking epic. :feelsjuice:

The world is fucking financially bankrupted and the only thing holding it together is greed, once the money becomes worthless people with eat each other in the streets where it will be an orgy of all kinds of violence worldwide, the global elites will try to implement a new system to save their own privileged asses, unfortunately for them this late in the game it is what we call too little, too late.
:feelsdevil: Not just usa Man I hope the entire world has that

The only thing to look forward is enhancement of copes.

:feelsdevil: Not just usa Man I hope the entire world has that
It will, we're talking about three super powers that want to control the entire collapsing world here, they want it all, the whole enchilada, and the only thing standing in their way is each other. I hope it is a proverbial hell on earth because the devil inside me wants to stretch his legs and have some fun. :feelsdevil:

The devalueation and degration of man and civil war

The only thing to look forward is enhancement of copes.
Yep copes are good
It will, we're talking about three super powers that want to control the entire collapsing world here, they want it all, the whole enchilada, and the only thing standing in their way is each other. I hope it is a proverbial hell on earth because the devil inside me wants to stretch his legs and have some fun. :feelsdevil:
:feelsdevil:

Attachments

• C2F1EB76-BCFB-46FF-959A-0D57048D843B.jpeg
    C2F1EB76-BCFB-46FF-959A-0D57048D843B.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 6
Degeneracy will go out of hands but the rest it will be the same for the next 200-500 years, some power shifting, different borders, different names same shits.

Degeneracy will go out of hands but the rest it will be the same for the next 200-500 years, some power shifting, different borders, different names same shits.
Sad I wish collapse