Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What were some of the things you fantasized about involving a girlfriend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
For me the earliest daydreams involved traveling to another world with a girl, basically getting isekai'd, but this was prior to me becoming a weeb. I recall believing that if I could escape this world, that a girl would accept me, as there would be no other boys around who she'd otherwise prefer. Tbh I must have internalized the bullying even then, as I wasn't consciously blackpilled as a kid. Possibly the reason why the fantasy involved escape was because I also used to think about running away a lot, I mean I guess you could say I even did, but really I never went far, I'd just go off into the forest for a day or something.

Once I got a bit older my daydreams changed a bit. Since my mid-late teens I've felt that what I really wanted to do was experience life with her for a relatively short time, maybe spend a few years together, and then we could die together happily. That's something I thought about a lot, killing myself with my proto-waifu. I guess it's still a sort of an escape, but the manner varied. However it's not that I didn't want to live with her, it's just that I'd prefer a short time of happiness, to a longer period which is less satisfying. That and the fact that we're all going to die anyway.

Eventually I began tulpamaxxing, which helped me a lot. But that's really worthy of it's own thread, maybe I'll make a highly detailed one sometime, it's just hard to adequately explain my thoughts.

Cuddling together in the evening after a strenuous day. Maybe fucking and then later falling asleep together. :feelsbadman:

Playing video games and watching movies

For me the earliest daydreams involved traveling to another world with a girl, basically getting isekai'd, but this was prior to me becoming a weeb. I recall believing that if I could escape this world, that a girl would accept me, as there would be no other boys around who she'd otherwise prefer. Tbh I must have internalized the bullying even then, as I wasn't consciously blackpilled as a kid. Possibly the reason why the fantasy involved escape was because I also used to think about running away a lot, I mean I guess you could say I even did, but really I never went far, I'd just go off into the forest for a day or something.

Once I got a bit older my daydreams changed a bit. Since my mid-late teens I've felt that what I really wanted to do was experience life with her for a relatively short time, maybe spend a few years together, and then we could die together happily. That's something I thought about a lot, killing myself with my proto-waifu. I guess it's still a sort of an escape, but the manner varied. However it's not that I didn't want to live with her, it's just that I'd prefer a short time of happiness, to a longer period which is less satisfying. That and the fact that we're all going to die anyway.

Eventually I began tulpamaxxing, which helped me a lot. But that's really worthy of it's own thread, maybe I'll make a highly detailed one sometime, it's just hard to adequately explain my thoughts.
Just walking around holding hands

Just taking cute photos of us kissing and posting them on Instagram and getting 1K likes

Just hugging a foid who is my gf in public

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

holding hands and hugging

Sex and intellectual conversation. Both of these things are unrealistic though, as females are both dumb and not attracted to me.

Mostly physical stuff
Sex,hugging kissing shits
Because talking to a women is like talking to a kid and a very stupid kid

Sitting on the couch wrapped in each others arms watching TV.

Lot of this can be done with a doll.

cudling , hugging having sex. all in private, showing off is not important. I allways needed someone to tocuh me. Sex but also like massages and cudling to calm me down. Specially having sex at night that would hep me sleep. Falling sleep inside of her

getting cucked :soy:

Cuddling and violent sex

Girlfriend cooks food while I go to work. I return and we eat. Then afterwards we have sex then fall asleep together. We go to restaurants together on the weekends and she looks at me with admiration as I am able to afford very expensive dishes. This was the life I was promised but was brutally denied.

Skipping school together, playing video games, watching movies, cuddling. Sex wasn't really on my mind until i was 18.

Cuddling together in the evening after a strenuous day. Maybe fucking and then later falling asleep together. :feelsbadman:
Chilling/smoking weed, affection, and giving her thick creampies
Girlfriend cooks food while I go to work. I return and we eat. Then afterwards we have sex then fall asleep together. We go to restaurants together on the weekends and she looks at me with admiration as I am able to afford very expensive dishes. This was the life I was promised but was brutally denied.

Last edited: