Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What were humans doing before the PC, Internet, Smartphone?

U

uninstall

Banned
-
the average human spends probably like 8 hour in front of a PC at work, 2 hour on his phone, 1 hour in front of TV

all that screen time

WHAT WERE WE DOING BEFORE THAT?

THINK ABOUT THAT

Working, interacting, sports, outside activities

Basically fucking Stacies everyday.

I honestly can’t imagine how shut-in incels could have survived before the Internet. Of course you wouldn’t know what you’re missing out on, but it still seems like it would have sucked.

Still, besides work, there was drinking, sex, reading, games, friends(and that’s like Puritan times and before). If you managed to be a weird incel it would be in a more religious time it would be easier to power through the boredom and lonlieness.

Mostly working. In their spare time men usually did some reading, hunting, craftsmanship, camping, writing and sports. Women's activities included knitting, housework, took care of the children, cooking and shopping. Social activities included going to the park, going to visit a family member, going to church, and going to the festival.

Staring at the wall

It amazes me mankind hasn't mass suicided yet. Life is so fucking joyless and devoid of meaning, it has always been.

Incels were roping themselves en masse from 1960 to the mid 90's

ScreenShot007.jpg

I no longer have any idea if people are actually accusing something of being a cope, or if they are memeing ngl
mogs me
Nope Chad and Stacey have very entertaining lives

Drinking. People consumed way more alcohol including for breakfast centuries ago.

Socializing and picking their asses during free time, and working relentlessly when they needed to.

Actually leaving their rooms

Technological innovation is a cause of all the problems that we face, that progress also causes all else to "progress" with it. Modesty and tradition is what kept women in line.

I would hang out with my friends and smoke weed before I really got into the internet. Talk about all the girls we wish we could fuck.

lol i always thought of this too makes no sense idk I would of def sui'd if it wasnt for technology

lol i always thought of this too makes no sense idk I would of def sui'd if it wasnt for technology

i actually think it was better to live in those times

life was more realistic

Going to each other's houses and watching TV/socializing

I used to read a lot more.

Chatting with friends, feasting with friends, working, playing with friends, reading books, having sex, eating, masturbating, partying, traveling, fighting, ruling, serving, buying, selling, spreading rumors, studying, inventing, thinking, hunting, seeding, sowing, forging, polishing, crafting, playing an instrument, singing, listening, falling in love, praying, taking care of children.

i actually think it was better to live in those times

life was more realistic
maybe, prob woudln't have depression and anxiety as I have now cause I would be outside more and community. I wish I had a community...