Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was your nickname in

Noseman

Noseman

KHHV Scandicel and spergoloid outsider
★★★★★
School.

What did your bullies name/call you?

ugly little nerd

My bullies would say I looked like a girl cause I had longer hair :feelstastyman:

Big Mac and my one friend called me mister misogynist

Wait that word existed back then?
It did lol it was an inside joke because I’d go on long tirades about how much I physically hate whores

It did lol it was an inside joke because I’d go on long tirades about how much I physically hate whores
Yeah some of them are, I bet that nice female cashier just being nice to you out of store policy while waiting to get off work so she can bang chad before sleeping and cuddling with him, Things we adbnormals wont get :(

Yeah some of them are, I bet that nice female cashier just being nice to you out of store policy while waiting to get off work so she can bang chad before sleeping and cuddling with him, Things we adbnormals wont get :(
thanks for reminding me that I forgot my rope!

I've tried to repress those memories, don't wanna bring them up again.

I feel like a foid, or IT will see this thread, and start asking guys the same question on dates. This is a brutal question, the answers tell a lot about the incel’s youth.

I feel like a foid, or IT will see this thread, and start asking guys the same question on dates. This is a brutal question, the answers tell a lot about the incel’s youth.
Well i was called the nword and not scandinavian and also my name was rearranged