Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What was your most brutal high school experience?

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
During the end of Grade 11, all the students got their yearbooks, and like the mindless NPC drones they are, they went around asking people to sign their yearbooks like they're going to remember and cherish those signatures for the rest of their lives. There was this one foid in my English class who asked every single person to sign her yearbook, well everyone except for me. It's not she didn't have time to ask because I literally sat directly behind her:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. IT if you're reading, the reason the whore didn't let me sign it isn't because of my horrible personality, there were guys that were more misogynistic and fucked up than me, but she let them sign them because they weren't scary-ugly like me. I did nothing to deserve the isolation and bad treatment, I've always minded my own business, but because of my face, I had to suffer for no reason:cryfeels::feelsrope:.

I got laughed at by a group of students while I was just there alone at the library.

There's so many to list.

I was abandoned by the social circle I had jestermaxxed to get into, I was heckled by random normies, I was hassled by the administration and my teachers, I sat alone at lunch everyday and all of the other treatments you get from normies for being a subhuman male.

I got laughed at by a group of students while I was just there alone at the library.
Bluepillers never acknowledge that we get bullied for being subhuman males yet wonder why we get mad at soyciety.

Well, my most brutal experience was actually a lack of an experience.
Senior prom, I had no date. I didn’t even go to my senior prom because I didn’t want to go alone…..and then sit in a corner by myself while everyone else had a great time.
I was at home, in my room, playing computer games.
I had zero friends and it was not uncommon for me to go through the day without speaking.
Also, one of my teachers that same year let everyone pick their own seats. We all got to pick one at a time. Well, I got to pick first.
So, I just stayed where I was. After everyone picked seats, there were empty desks all around me.
I’ll never forget. It’s been more than twenty years since I was in school and I still feel pain when I look back upon my experiences.

Bluepillers never acknowledge that we get bullied for being subhuman males yet wonder why we get mad at soyciety.
Exactly they’re massive hypocrites

Teacher insulted me in front of the whole class for no reason

I had nowhere to sit at lunch so I just chose a random table with a couple people already seated. After about a minute I realized that I had sat at the special education table and one of the retards had started making a scene by screaming really loud, lots of heads were turning and giggling and people were looking directly at me. I ate lunch in the bathroom and the library after that. Also I was pulled aside multiple times by teachers and counselors because they thought I was a shooter threat, they even tried assigning me a friend, a chadlite guy who's dad was an important teacher and figure in the school, of course it didn't work, fuck em all.

when i got assigned a female partner. she was rlly popular and good looking. this bitch raised her hand in class and asked if she could change her partner. OFC THE TEACHER SAID YES TOO.

I had nowhere to sit at lunch so I just chose a random table with a couple people already seated. After about a minute I realized that I had sat at the special education table and one of the retards had started making a scene by screaming really loud, lots of heads were turning and giggling and people were looking directly at me. I ate lunch in the bathroom and the library after that. Also I was pulled aside multiple times by teachers and counselors because they thought I was a shooter threat, they even tried assigning me a friend, a chadlite guy who's dad was an important teacher and figure in the school, of course it didn't work, fuck em all.
jesus man, forever blessed that my highschool let me go outside during recess. I would just walk around for an hour and come back

Mainly being mogged

Going to a thugmaxxed hood school destroyed me.

Going to a thugmaxxed hood school destroyed me.

View: https://youtu.be/44SHgG3Cr_Q
Reminds me of this video. It's so brutal, I sympathize with the kid so hard. He is surrounded by these fucking savages and they're all ganged up against him just because he's a quiet white kid, even the teacher doesn't care and is demeaning to him as well, so cucked. My school wasn't this bad but I've had very similar experiences.

Reminds me of this video. It's so brutal, I sympathize with the kid so hard. He is surrounded by these fucking savages and they're all ganged up against him just because he's a quiet white kid, even the teacher doesn't care and is demeaning to him as well, so cucked. My school wasn't this bad but I've had very similar experiences.

The thing is that the video you sent is in a school full of black people. None of them are here, my school was all white people, can’t remember seeing any ethnic but trust me that school was one of the worst places in the entire country. I moved school after that, but the trauma from attending there is still in my mind.

-One time this faggot threw markers at me and the dumb foid sitting by me laughed
-Another time I joined the philosophy club and just got bullied there
-Another time I got paired with a foid in spanish and she was like "ugghhhhhhhhh can we have different partners"

My school had this stupid valentines day thing where you could sign up to have the school chorus go to your bf/gfs class and sing a love song to you in front of everyone. Previously in the year a rat chink started a rumor that I tried to have sex with some girl and that she rejected me (which is a lie- I never asked her out). He also said I mentioned some disgusting, depraved sexual things to her. (another complete lie)

During valentines day I had a class with almost every stacey in my grade and then the chorus came in. (The chads obviously heard the rumor and decided to put my name in with this girl I allegedly tried to get with.) They sang to me in front of everyone while my face was beet red and the torture went on for about 8 minutes. I was shaking and sweating with my head down when they handed me the note that the chads wrote the other girls name on. I grabbed it with my hands sweating and they finally left. Right after that one of the staceys said “awww who was that from”. Stupidly, shaking, sweating and my neck blotchy red from anxiety, I handed her the sweaty crumpled note because I was almost passed out from humiliation.

I still cringe to this day.
Fucking brutal

During the end of Grade 11, all the students got their yearbooks, and like the mindless NPC drones they are, they went around asking people to sign their yearbooks like they're going to remember and cherish those signatures for the rest of their lives. There was this one foid in my English class who asked every single person to sign her yearbook, well everyone except for me. It's not she didn't have time to ask because I literally sat directly behind her:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. IT if you're reading, the reason the whore didn't let me sign it isn't because of my horrible personality, there were guys that were more misogynistic and fucked up than me, but she let them sign them because they weren't scary-ugly like me. I did nothing to deserve the isolation and bad treatment, I've always minded my own business, but because of my face, I had to suffer for no reason:cryfeels::feelsrope:.
I approached a red head foid and was brutally rejected publicly.

Well, my most brutal experience was actually a lack of an experience.
Senior prom, I had no date. I didn’t even go to my senior prom because I didn’t want to go alone…..and then sit in a corner by myself while everyone else had a great time.
I was at home, in my room, playing computer games.
I had zero friends and it was not uncommon for me to go through the day without speaking.
Also, one of my teachers that same year let everyone pick their own seats. We all got to pick one at a time. Well, I got to pick first.
So, I just stayed where I was. After everyone picked seats, there were empty desks all around me.
I’ll never forget. It’s been more than twenty years since I was in school and I still feel pain when I look back upon my experiences.
yup similar things happened to me.
Teacher insulted me in front of the whole class for no reason
this happened multiple times. didn't happen in college but before that a lot.
My school had this stupid valentines day thing where you could sign up to have the school chorus go to your bf/gfs class and sing a love song to you in front of everyone. Previously in the year a rat chink started a rumor that I tried to have sex with some girl and that she rejected me (which is a lie- I never asked her out). He also said I mentioned some disgusting, depraved sexual things to her. (another complete lie)

During valentines day I had a class with almost every stacey in my grade and then the chorus came in. (The chads obviously heard the rumor and decided to put my name in with this girl I allegedly tried to get with.) They sang to me in front of everyone while my face was beet red and the torture went on for about 8 minutes. I was shaking and sweating with my head down when they handed me the note that the chads wrote the other girls name on. I grabbed it with my hands sweating and they finally left. Right after that one of the staceys said “awww who was that from”. Stupidly, shaking, sweating and my neck blotchy red from anxiety, I handed her the sweaty crumpled note because I was almost passed out from humiliation.

I still cringe to this day.
damn even more brutal than my experience. Our lives are fucking trash and an utter joke

i was being bullied and one of the jocks squeezed my nuts really hard

why can’t you guys move on from high school. I completely forgot everything that took place

In 10th grade
- when I discovered that instagram wasn't sth that only adults used, but that most of my class already had an account on it
- when a foid accepted to go on a date with me before changing her mind on last minute
- when I realized some people were already having sex

In 11th grade
- when my "best friend" was out having parties with normies and often left me alone, barely talking to me outside of school and more often than not eating with other people rather than me

In 12th grade
- being mocked by other people bc i was often alone

they acknowledged that dude could come back with a gun and blow them away, i guess the only way to learn is to have something like that happen to them.

In the middle of the math class, I had an argument with a foid who was my deskmate. She wanted me to go to another desk because she was offended by something I said earlier. I said no, I'm not going. She started pushing me and told me to leave and actually managed to push me away from the desk. She started standing in front of the desk, so I don't sit there again, but I pushed her and I got back to the desk, and then the argument got loud to the point that the class got interrupted and everyone started listening to us, including the teacher. She pushed me again, and I got back to the desk again. Then she slapped me very hard across my face. I just stood her because I was a fucking scared pussy who got bullied by everyone. Everyone was like "oooo", and "holy shit". Some pricks actually laughed and the cuck teacher probably had a boner seeing me slapped and didn't do anything except for pretending to shout at her and saying that "violence is not acceptable", then continued talking about the class. Nothing actually happened to the bitch for what she did. I was so fucking embarrassed and the bitch got an extreme ego boost and started smirking at me whenever she saw me. I had to stay away from the school for a while because I was mentally and emotionally scarred.

I saw a 5’2 Darkskin curry hugging his blonde blue eyed foreign exchange student GF, saw a 5’8 balding Darkskin curry cuddling his lightskin GF in the basement stairs, then I saw almost all the curries on cultural day dressing in their saris and Panjabis walking and holding hands together while no one talked to me that day, got shamed by a curry normalfag for having no GF and dates, asked if I was gay, got my backpack grabbed by nigger because I bumped into his gf, and saw two lesbian girls making out in the stairwell.

Last edited:
Also, I got exposed by this 6’1 Punjabi HTN for not applying to college in front of his harem of curryfoids by asking me why a college counselor came to talk to me in front of them.

Last edited:
And I had a severe panic attack in physics class and had to be moved in a wheelchair

During the pandemic quarantine, my cell phone broke and after several weeks when I got it back I had not received a single message from my "friends"

In the middle of the math class, I had an argument with a foid who was my deskmate. She wanted me to go to another desk because she was offended by something I said earlier. I said no, I'm not going. She started pushing me and told me to leave and actually managed to push me away from the desk. She started standing in front of the desk, so I don't sit there again, but I pushed her and I got back to the desk, and then the argument got loud to the point that the class got interrupted and everyone started listening to us, including the teacher. She pushed me again, and I got back to the desk again. Then she slapped me very hard across my face. I just stood her because I was a fucking scared pussy who got bullied by everyone. Everyone was like "oooo", and "holy shit". Some pricks actually laughed and the cuck teacher probably had a boner seeing me slapped and didn't do anything except for pretending to shout at her and saying that "violence is not acceptable", then continued talking about the class. Nothing actually happened to the bitch for what she did. I was so fucking embarrassed and the bitch got an extreme ego boost and started smirking at me whenever she saw me. I had to stay away from the school for a while because I was mentally and emotionally scarred.
Brutal asf. How did you not beat her with that desk I do not know.

I had mostly no experiences. Just games, studying and LDAR. I was raised to be very shy and controllable.

Got bullied by tall fags but then I started dropping classes and then finished school

Brutal asf. How did you not beat her with that desk I do not know.
Believe me, if something like that happened now, I would have made the bitch kiss the floor. But in high school I was just a meek coward who always got bullied.

Believe me, if something like that happened now, I would have made the bitch kiss the floor. But in high school I was just a meek coward who always got bullied.
I believe. I couldn't even talk to girls because of shyness at that time.

Every single day of my high school is fucking brutal. And if I remember those every days, it give me traumatized

i had a crush on a foid and after i asked her out she did take screnshots of everything i said and send it to pepole in my school, i had not god freinds and after high school i started knowing i am worthless and hate to everyone around me becuse they did do fun things and i just sat lonley in front of my pc all days i whis i was never fuckin born becuse this life is torture and hope everyone i hate gets cancer

i never finished high school tbh, i walked in on my classmates having sex in the class room at 5 AM.

Also, I got exposed by this 6’1 Punjabi HTN for not applying to college in front of his harem of curryfoids by asking me why a college counselor came to talk to me in front of them.

Got bullied by tall fags but then I started dropping classes and then finished school

i had a crush on a foid and after i asked her out she did take screnshots of everything i said and send it to pepole in my school, i had not god freinds and after high school i started knowing i am worthless and hate to everyone around me becuse they did do fun things and i just sat lonley in front of my pc all days i whis i was never fuckin born becuse this life is torture and hope everyone i hate gets cancer
i was being bullied and one of the jocks squeezed my nuts really hard
Become their bad karma (in video games).

Last edited:
How did that happen?
I slept less that 3 hours everyday, didn’t eat breakfast or lunch, and had a coffee in the morning, which made me very anxious

brutally brutal loneliness

Existing and being life mogged by sexhavers