Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was your harshest rejection from a foid ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
loud laughing followed by her saying she would never date me. :feelsrope: in front of multiple people.
Gun Neon Rated GIF by NEON

loud laughing followed by her saying she would never date me. :feelsrope: in front of multiple people.
"would u ever date x?" HAHHAHHAHAHHA NO HES SO WEIRD. that means autistic.

I have névér been rejéctéd by one bc I néver asked, I am 1/10 deformed, it was clear when I was 14 and every year following that

Asked her out to go on a date two days after
She says yes
2 days later I go to see her and she says she changed her mind and that she doesn't want anymore
2 weeks later she got a chad bf

Asked her out to go on a date two days after
She says yes
2 days later I go to see her and she says she changed her mind and that she doesn't want anymore
2 weeks later she got a chad bf
Gun Neon Rated GIF by NEON

ER fuel

It’s always the same for me.

Some Cluster B cunt leads me on then when she senses I’m on her hook and in love with her she loses all feelings for me and goes off and cucks me with Chad.

Though the fact that she will most certainly cuck Chad as well sort of kind of eases the pain of this grim reality ever so slightly.

Some Cluster B cunt leads me on then when she senses I’m on her hook and in love with her she loses all feelings for me and goes off and cucks me with Chad.

Though the fact that she will most certainly cuck Chad as well sort of kind of eases the pain of this grim reality ever so slightly.
ovER, sorry that happened to you, brocel

I keep being ignored or glared at by PPL because my nose is fucked up and my eyes are so bulging, Atleast im 511 but it wont do shit for me when most normies are the same height or 6.3 here with prolly more muscle than me, Its fucking over.

Ghosting, hate that fucking shit

Back in 99/00 a girl told me am so ugly i should off myself.

:feelsbadman: fuck cluster b women mang.

this and getting told “eww” what’s worst is that they rejected me without me even making a move

I asked a girl out in high school and she gave me her number, fished until I said something that she could show her friends to laugh at me over, and later texted me a long essay about how no girl could ever love me and how ridiculous it was that I thought she was interested. Called me creepy for asking her out, and broke down all of my flaws. The sheer unmatched and unnecessary sadism of this interaction was what fully blackpilled me.

Another time a girl (who I had talked to before) just turned around and powerwalked away from me when I tried to talk to her one day. I wasn’t even asking her out, just small talk which just makes it more brutal imo.