Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What was your friend group like in high school?

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
Mine had normies and nerds mixed in. later thoses nerds turned into normies ffs
25b8c6326d9c02adba788aff43f45b5af3493cb6

what friends? I never had any friends

At chubby 4chan poster and a pseudo-normie with a negative IQ. At least he was funny tho.

> friend group
kek

The last time I had a friend group was middle school

I never had any friends. I orbited a bunch of girls who I considered friends but looking back I think they just thought I was an annoying cunt. Senior year I emomaxxed and I made one friends with this extremely fucked up emo chick who wanted to be male and had so many cuts on her arms they felt like crocodile skin. She committed suicide halfway through the year and I never got to ask her out

normies and a couple of real friends then i got expelled and was a loner

one autistic guy who had real mental problems, he thought people chase him after school. we would eat together and talk about how awful hs was.

My friend group was like this in high-school:

Ventrilo_Windows_10.png

humble2.png

Terrible. At various times, I spun around several fulcra in overlapping orbits. Freshman year, I went in thinking that I was really going to get somewhere. I was a decently integrated auxilliary in a group of scene kids, even though I had contempt for a lot of the "culture" and listened to OSDM. But I did have friends and was getting a few opportunities to talk to foids. The situation dissolved as the especially pronounced social climbing tendencies in this milieu dictated that I be sold out for not moving fast enough or in lock-step conformism.

Sophomore year, I fell closer in with a few people that seemed to have an appreciation for the absurd and weird. They had connections with jocksuckers and foids that I didn't, though, and this eventually pulled them further in their direction to the point where they became indistinguishable, acting in plays, going to dances, etc. worlds away.

Junior year the last people remaining were a group of quasicel Xbox pussies, of whom I still have a very negative estimation. One, especially, was a rat-looking truecel who smelled like piss and never spoke a word. I was the only friend he had and did everything to get him somewhere. It eventually worked and he made a few other friends in this same group, whereupon he developed the pride of a debutante and sold me out cravenly. After that I had nothing, a lot that continues to the present. I spent the next 1.5 years without anyone at all, which primed me well for later failures.

Regarding the last stage of my social chronology, I'll quote this from the post below mine. Articulates my feelings well:

Just fucking lol at being the outcast amongst outcasts. Fucking NTs I hate them so much they have done so much to me they lie and pretend to be my friend and take what they want from me or spread lies and ruin my social status/friendships with others. I want to never be in a social situation again because I'm just not able to know when people are fucking with me, at least if I rot I know that while they are still laughing at me I don't have to join in.

Last edited:
it was an all boys school and we were the anime gang. We had our own space in the common rooms to hang out and we all talked about the latest hentai and anime. The group was me and only 4 others loosely defined. I remember when we went to a convention together and they all tried to ditch me on the way home, but got lost and needed me again. The next convention that we had planned to go on, everyone else "suddenly decided" to go one day earlier than we had already planned. In the end I went alone and met up with some 4chan dudes. The fucked up thing was that my friend group were there on that day as well and didn't mention anything.
Just fucking lol at being the outcast amongst outcasts. Fucking NTs I hate them so much they have done so much to me they lie and pretend to be my friend and take what they want from me or spread lies and ruin my social status/friendships with others. I want to never be in a social situation again because I'm just not able to know when people are fucking with me, at least if I rot I know that while they are still laughing at me I don't have to join in.

Normies and a couple of chadlites who slayed

Just hung out with 2 guys who were socially awkward like me. We were the kids in black boots that ghosted, went outside to smoke cigarettes instead of eating lunch, listen to industrial metal, avoided interaction with the jocks and THOTS.

Strong blackpill.

Damn, two missing words in a single sentence though. I need to do a better job catching typos.

But yeah, this guy would spend almost all of his time lamenting that girls didn't like him. He started making connections and then rapidly swung around to admonish me about "not being hateful" and "making an effort". Guess it worked for him at least, because a year later he ended up with a 2/10 that cucked him. How so many ugly men manage to keep the bluepill down is beyond me.

my right hand

How so many ugly men manage to keep the bluepill down is beyond me.
the brain is hardwired to cope. If you get raped you can turn into a homo or a slut if you're a girl. I've read stories of many fucked up things that would make men violent turn into fetishes when not acted upon by reclaiming honour. JFL at being born non dominant

Mine had normies and nerds mixed in. later thoses nerds turned into normies ffs
View attachment 23049
I was pretty much in the middle.
Most people liked me/felt neutral towards me.
My friend group consisted of 6 males (incl. me) and 2 females.
We were pretty much a mix-match of everything really, 2 of the males were "nerds" 2 were relatively normal and 2 were high tier normies.

The 2 high tier normies ended up turning out as massive slayers, one of them was like 5'6" and had sex with a JB within 3h of meeting her because he had a pretty face. The other one basically cucked me with one of the females from the group.

> friend group
kek

The last time I had a friend group was middle school
This.

it was an all boys school and we were the anime gang. We had our own space in the common rooms to hang out and we all talked about the latest hentai and anime. The group was me and only 4 others loosely defined. I remember when we went to a convention together and they all tried to ditch me on the way home, but got lost and needed me again. The next convention that we had planned to go on, everyone else "suddenly decided" to go one day earlier than we had already planned. In the end I went alone and met up with some 4chan dudes. The fucked up thing was that my friend group were there on that day as well and didn't mention anything.
Damn man... why'd they hate you and why'd you hang around them?

No friends. Just people that wanted help with math. 3 of them were in the regional boxing team, so nobody messed with me in highschool.

4 of us. All 3were Asian I am a curry. We would talk about school stuff and me and another guy talked about anime and WoW.

The fuckers would go behind my back and do stuff like the mall and movies and never invited me once, I didn’t really care and still hanged out with them. But one day when I invited them to watch a movie they didn’t come so I went by myself to see them there with another friend group with girls in it. I got so infuriated that I ignored them for like a week but then started talking to them after.

After Highschool they never contacted me all of them but I looked at their social media and 2 half a girlfriend and the third guy has his stuff privated.

Bottom of hierarchy of course. Weeaboos, RPG players, metalheads, grunge-like dirty alcoholic guys and some ugly foids (which weren't my friends, I was never able to be friends with women, but hanged out with the group nevertheless).

And bear in mind that that period was the peak of both my looks and social popularity, in middle school I was rejected even by bottom of the barrel social groups. I had some friends just because some particular guys were kind enough to ignore my pariah status and talk to me anyway.

I legitimately did not have one. I studied alone, ate alone, sat alone on the bus and worked alone in groups.
Maybe I have aspergers? I don't know. My childhood friend (who I actually mog t b h) went on to have a xbox hueg clique as well as get gfs and probably lose his virginity before me. C'est la vie I suppose.

Probably like Eric and Dylan from Columbine. Could hang around the goth kids but weren't really apart of their crowd. I had like 2-3 friends during HS.

A few stereotypical nerdy guys, some who were borderline normie tier (or became normies later) and a few social rejects/outcast.

I've only had 2 friends in highschool, one was weeabo chad-musician who slayed pussy like oblivion but later he became a total cuck, the other one was a pseudochad tumblr teenage kid who also slayed pussy and always bragged about it so that made me so self-aware of being a pathetic beta cuck who will likely die as a lonely loser

Probably like Eric and Dylan from Columbine. Could hang around the goth kids but weren't really apart of their crowd. I had like 2-3 friends during HS.
I could hang with anybody not in the tier one.

I connected with absurdists and b students

I was a hi functioning slacker

The brownie chicks asked me out

Didn't have a single friend growing up, i had my first friend at the age of 19.
Everyone else before that was an acquaintance at best that saw me as a "Weirdo"

I could hang with anybody not in the tier one.

I connected with absurdists and b students

I was a hi functioning slacker

The brownie chicks asked me out
Yeah you'd want to avoid the athletes. Try hanging around them and they'd just bully the fuck out of you. Not that I know from experience (I wasn't that dumb) but one of my friends tried to be "in" and be a jock. Didn't work out.

they had unnatractive physical traits like me.

The designated ugly guys group, but not even them wanted to hang out with me after school lmao.

Middle school - A fat wow player and ultra normie pretty boy (I still don't understand why he hanged out with us at school).
High school - No one, because fat guy left country and normie finally understood that he can hang out with far better people.

Middle school I had 0 friends. I was complete loner, I sat alone during recess and lunch observing everyone around me while I ate. Sometimes I would sit by the trading card area and observe the kids playing, othertimes I would go to the computer lab and just play google earth flight simulator (the only game on Mac).

I moved and went to high school at a different city. My life there wasn’t different, I was still a loner with no friends. I sat in the library alone during lunch and break sleeping and wishing I was home.

The only friends I had were at church or online.

I never really had friends but in primary school my best friend was the biggest Chad in the school,looked liked milos raonic.
And in hs one of my only friends in grade8 was the biggest tyrone in hs,he told me how he hooked up with 27jbs at one party:feelsree::feelsree:.
But they were both extremely nice to me for some reason I don't know why because I was a subhuman who was hated by everyone.